Seite 5 von 5 ErsteErste 12345
Ergebnis 61 bis 75 von 75

Thema: McMonkey's Eintracht Frankfurt game

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey

Borussia Dortmund (Home)

Team: Begovic, Sarioglu, Russ, Franz, Monzon, Gunnarsson, Appiah, Carmona, Jadson, Cisse, Zaki 4-3-1-2 Counter

5 minutes. Jadson has a great chance, one on one, but the keeper stays on his feet and managers to block.

20 minutes. Monzon almost gets lucky by scoring with a cross, but the keeper and crossbar intervene.

23 minutes. Gunnarssons long throw is picked up by Russ on the edge of the area who thumps a shot through the crowded area into the top right corner. 1-0

47 minutes. Cisse chases down a speculative through ball by Carmona and he is just too quick and strong for Hummels. Cisse scores his 20th goal of the season with assurance. 2-0

Half time. No changes required.

48 minutes. Weidenfeller just manages to tip over a Franz header.

55 minutes. Hajnal has a great opportunity but places his shot just wide.

63 minutes. Fonseca on for Zaki who's fitness levels are a bit low at the moment.

66 minutes. Ze Carlos on foor Monzon.

67 minutes. Sarioglu picks up a booking and will miss the next match.

72 minutes. Bajramovic on for the injured Appiah.

Full time score: 2-0
    Man of the match: Marco Russ
    League position: 9th

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Dario
    Will you post Energie Cottbus club?
    that is Radyserb's team.

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    Just paste the chart(?) of the Bundesliga .
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Köln (Away)

[b]Team:[b/] Begovic, Lell, Monzon, Russ, Franz, Appiah, Gunnarsson, Carmona, Jadson, Cisse, Zaki 4-3-1-2 Counter

2 minutes. Novakovic hits the cross bar with a powerful header.

4 minutes. Novakovic hits Frankfurt on the break and smashed a fierce shot into the top left corner. [b]0-1[b/]

22 minutes. The ball breaks for Cisse who makes the most of the opportunity and, as ever, finishes from the edge of the area. [b]1-1[b/]

28 minutes. Podolski races into the area and scores with an excellent curling shot with the hit with the outside of his boot. Later voted goal of the month. [b]1-2[b/]

40 minutes. Novakovic scores a great long range goal that bends over Begovic. Later voted 3rd best goal of the month. [b]1-3[b/]

Half time. No subs.

60 minutes. Fonseca on for Zaki.

70 minutes. Cisse picks out Carmona in the penalty area and the Chiliean midfielder sllots it into the corner. [b]2-3[b/]

71 minutes. Ze Carlos on for underperforming Jadson. Teber on for Gunnarsson.

81 minutes. Ze Carlos nearly levels the game but Mondragon makes a vital block.

88 minutes. Fonseca breaks through with a determined run and squares the ball to an unmarked Cisse. Somehow Mondragon manages to get a hand to Cisse's shot to prevent the equalizer.

[b]Final score:[b/] 2-3
    [b]Man of the Match:[b/] Podolski
    [b]League position:[b/] 10th

Franz banned for one match for his collection of yellow cards.

Gladbach (Home)

[b]Team:[b/] Begovic, Sarioglu, Monzon, Russ, Van Damme, Bajramovic, Gunnarsson, Carmona, Jadson, Cisse, Fonseca 4-3-1-2 Counter

13 minutes. Cisse shoots across the face of the goal but nobody is able to get on the end of the cross / shot.

45 minutes. Kleine heads in from a free kick. [b]0-1[b/]

Half time. Rubbish first half!

54 minutes. Fonseca gets a good header on target but it is saved.

63 minutes. Monzon scores with a powerfully struck free kick. [b]1-1[b/]

68 minutes. Cisse shoots across the face of goal once again, but still nobody is close enough to poke it home.

69 minutes. Cisse goes very close with a header from a corner kick.

73 minutes. Powerful shot by Bradley well blocked by Begovic.

88 minutes. Jadson hits the post with a shot after a short corner finds him unmarked.

[b]Final score:[b/] 1-1
    [b]Man of the Match:[b/] Thomas Kleine

Bayern Munich are champions!

Jadson is banned for one match due to his yellow card tally. I decide to allow him on a months leave of absence as he is still feeling home sick.

Frankfurt sign up 18 year old Croatian striker Ante Budimir whos contract with LASK had expired.

VfL Bochum (Away)

[b]Team:[b/] Begovic, Sarioglu, Monzon, Russ, Franz, Teber, Gunnarsson, Carmona, Ze Carlos, Cisse, Fonseca 4-3-1-2 Counter

8 minutes. Cisse tries his new shoot across the face of goal trick. If only someone would make the run they would have an easy finish!

17 minutes. On the break Fonseca beats the chasing defenders and places the ball low to the keepers left. [b]1-0[b/]

20 minutes. Fonseca's powerful first time shot is blocked.

Half time. Frankfurt have been all over Bochum in the first half, but somehow the score is still only 1-0.

49 minutes. Trademark strike from Cisse. His finish into the the top left corner after Fonseca picked him out. Good partnership between those two![b]2-0[b/]

66 minutes. Zaki on for Teber. Fonseca moves to the left wing.

79 minutes. Ono's shot hits the bar.

89 minutes. Superb save by Begovic to deny Klimowicz.

[b]Final score:[b/] 2-0
    [b]Man of the Match:[b/] Papiss Cisse

Eintracht Frankfurt awarded £16,939,000 in prize money for finishing in tenth place.

Frankfurt are joint 5th top goalscorers in the Bundesliga with 54 goals and sixth least conceded with 38.

Cisse finishes joint 3rd (with Pizarro and Gomez) in goalscoring charts with 20 goals.

Cisse finishes 3rd in the assists chart with 12.

Appiah 4th in the pass completion table with 82%.

Stuttgart beat Borussia Dortmund 3-0 in the German cup final.

Achen up via the playoff with Hertha Berlin going down.

The board announce they will expand the stadium with an additional 1307 seats.

Kikin Fonseca bearing down on goal during the game against Bochum on the final day of the season.
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

Europäer Avatar von Radyserb
    serbska stolica Budyšin a němska stolica Berlin
    Who will be Champion of Europe?

There will be a Civforum prediction game. You could participate there

SEASON REVIEW

Overall I'm pleased with how the season went. I was hoping to finish a little bit higher and perhaps be challenging for a Europa League place. Considering the quality of the league and the number of new players I brought in I think 10th is quite respectable. I now have the nucleus of a good team and I can make additions and adjustments to get it working perfectly. My first priority is to find a strike partner for Cisse who can rival him for the teams top scorer. Fonseca is a quality attacker, but he is not prolific enough in front of goal. If Cisse had been injured I would have struggled!

Begovic, Monzon, Appiah, Gunnarsson, Sarioglu and Fonseca all came in at reasonable prices and did a good job. Carmona was my most expensive signing and also did well, but in hindsight I could probably have found someone just as good at a cheaper price. Jadson on a free looks like a great bit of business. He bringa flair and creativity to the midfield and is definately a match winning player on his day. By far my best signing was Cisse. His goals and great play out on the right wing have been vital to Frankfurt this season. I can't believe he hasn't been called up for Senegal yet! Things just didn't work out for Tobias Linderoth and I expect he will move on in the summer. Amr Zaki played fairly well, but he was really lacking in front of goal. If I can get a decent price for him I will move him on.

I decide to spend the remaining transfer budget before the new season on a couple of young players I have been watching for a while. First up is 21 year old Belgian International striker Jelle Vossen from Gent. Last season he scored 13 goals and got 8 assists on loan to Circle Brugge. He is a hard working, determined team player who is fairly professional. He has great finishing skills. He is also very adaptable to living in another nation. I manage to get him for only £300k. Gent fans are furious at the sale of a promising youungster, but I guess the club must be in need of the cash. Jelle will link up with his fellow Belgian and namesake Jelle Van Damme. Both are likely to spend their time on the bench or in the reserve team,, but I hope they can do a good job if needed!

Another youngster available at a reasonable price is 22 year old Serbian attacking midfielder Marko Milinkovic from Kosice. He scored 19 goals and got 8 assists for his club this year. For a tall lad (6'6") he has a fair amount of flair and technique. I manage to get him for £800k which is a bit of a gamble, but I have a good feeling about him. Then again I had hoped that 6'5" Alexander Meier would do a job for me and he was useless!

Asmir Begovic gets his first cap for Bosnia. Well done!

It comes to my attention that young Mexican striker Javier Hernandez is available for around £1.5m. It is roumoured that Manchester United scouts have been watching him so I put in a swift bid which is accepted. Last year the 22 year old scored 18 goals and got six assists for Chivas. He has good pace, acceleration, technique and finishing. He is determined but light hearted and loves the big matches. For this price the opportunity seems too good to pass up and I push through the deal before other teams can step in!

Love the shirt sponsor! From Wikipedia: Bimbo, in its popular English language usage, describes a woman who acts in a sexually promiscuous manner. The term can also be used to describe a woman who is physically attractive but is perceived to have a low intelligence or poor education. The term itself is not necessarily negative, but is sometimes used as a derogatory insult towards a woman and sometimes as a jocular, slightly flattering description.

The board announced that dividends totalling £4.9m will be paid out to shareholders. The clubs turnover during the past year is approximately £112m. Frofits are £36m or 52% of turnover. Frankfurt are given £9.5m TV rights and sign a new 9 year sponsorship deal worth £4.4m per annum. All in all the finances seem sound!

With this in mind the board ask me to aim for a safe mid table finish and offer me a transfer budget of £8.25m which will be pleanty for what I have planned. I could aim for a higher goal and get a little more money, but why put unnecessary pressure on myself!

The Frankfurt fans player of the season is Papiss Cisse who is also voted the Budesliga signing of the season. Bayern Munich's Philpp Lahm is votes the Bundesliga player of the season.

Right then. Time to cut away the dead wood. I put several players on the transfer list and get on the phone to find new teams for them. Sylvain Marveaux goes to Parma for £2.4m (a £2.2m profit ), Amr Zaki goes to Stoke for £5m (a £2.8m profit ) and Hoffenheim splash out £2.8m for Meier (). I also offload Lell to Hamburg for £1.3m, Bajramovic to Napoli for £1.1m, Santos to Palermo for £1.6m, Bellaid to Leverkusen for £2.8m, Nayar on loan to Sparta Rotterdam for a fee of £800k, Sebastian Jung to Augsburg for £825k, Proll to Stuttgart for £1.4m and Linderoth to Liverpool on a free transfer. This adds a fair but to the transfer kitty (once the board has creamed of 20%) and the wage surplus. Several of the outgoing players have a pop at me for ruining their careers...whatever!

I realise some of these transfers may seem a little fanciful but the game really is very realistic. England are knocked out of the World Cup in the last 16, 0-1 against Argentina

Now for the main transfer action. My target man of choice is Ukrainian international hitman Artem Milevskyi of Dinamo Kiev. With him as target man and Cisse playing the poacher role off him I think I could score a lot of goals. He is big (6'3") and strong, yet has great technique and dribbling skills. He also knows where the back of the net is. I start off with a £9m bid and eventually both parties agree on a £11m price. Artem is sad to leave Kiev, where he had played for his whole career, but he is enthusiastic about the prospect of testing himself in the Bundesliga!

With quite a bit left to spare I decide to treat myself to a luxury signing. Someone with silky skills who can wina game with a moment of inspiation. One player who springs to mind is Hoffenheim's Sejad Salihovic. He certainly did a great job against me this season and his 17 assists (highest in the league) would suggest he is the man pulling the strings. I put in an initial bid of £11.25m expecting to be knocked back. To my surprise Hoffenheim agree and the deal is done in record time. Do they know something I don't? Whatever the reason, I'm extremely happy to welcome the Bosnian playmaker to Frankfurt. At 25 he has the best years of his career still in front of him. He will also give me another option at set pieces and this can be vital!

Although I have strengthened my defence with the free agents Francois Clerc and Nelson Rivas I still feel my defence is the weakest part of my squad. Looking around Europe I am drawn to a young Danish international centre back called Mathias Jorgensen of Kobenhavn. He looks like a real prospect for the future, but one who can go straight into my first team. He is tall (6'3". You may have noticed I have a preference for giants!) and quick. The mental side of his game is good and will improve with age and experience. I manage to negotiate a £4.5m deal with Kobenhavn.

The rest of my cash is spent on renewing contracts that are running out and improving wages for the likes of Gunnarsson and Monzon.

Pre season goes well. The highlight being a 9-0 demolition of Lokeren. Milevskyi bags a hat trick, Jadson gets two, including a Maradona-esqe dribble-goal and Salihovic scores an amazing 35 yard curling free kick. The team is looking strong and sharp!

2010/11 Squad:

Keepers: Begovic, Fahrmann

Right backs: Ochs, Clerc (+RM)

Left backs: Monzon, Van Damme (+CB)

Centre backs: Jorgensen, Franz, Russ, Rivas and Aygun

Midfielders: Appiah, Salihovic, Gunnarsson, Carmona (anywhere in Midfield)

Wingers: Sarioglu (+RB), Ze Carlos (+LB)

Attacking midfielders: Jadson (+CM), Milinkovic (+ST)

Strikers: Milevskyi, Cisse, Hernandez, Fonseca, Vossen

Seite 5 von 5 ErsteErste 12345