Seite 4 von 9 ErsteErste 12345678 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 46 bis 60 von 121

Thema: PBEM Napoleon Bonaparte [7]

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Auf geht´s, Rady
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Europäer Avatar von Radyserb
    serbska stolica Budyšin a němska stolica Berlin
    Almost ready, du bist im Blitzkrieg Puppet France

The Grande French Nation stands for peace, free trade and prosperity, we asked the British nation for peace and free trade, they refused it!! So it's their own guilt Maybe the other nations can persuade the English men, that peace would be in interest of all of us!
    We sunk one british frigate north of Sassari, one further south of Sassari with loss of two own frigates and one further british frigate near Amsterdam, near Cardiff one british Merchantman sunk.
    Some independent border units destroyed, with loss of one Regt. de Ligne, Livorno and Zurich liberated.

Liberté, égalité, fraternité!

----------------------------------------

I've modificated the starting post: Added some additional information. Edited the House rules, city swapping is forbidden!
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Dario
    The spanish state wishes peace and free trade with every nation on the map.
    ALSO, north afrilka coast is under the zone of influence of the spanish kingdom

Karlheinz Avatar von Karlheinz
    Sweden wishes peace and free trade with every nation on the World

Registrierter Benutzer
    The French claim to want peace, and in the same breath annex a sovereign nation. This should serve as a stark reminder of the value of French words.

The British Empire shall not flag nor fail. We will resist the growing French threat with every ounce of our ability until such time comes that--woken from their slumber--the great states of Central, Northern, and Eastern Europe stand beside us in our battle against those who mean to subjugate the continent.

Every nation, save France, can win this scenario without upsetting the balance of power. Every nation, save France, can earnestly work together, practice peace and fair, free trade, and grow into something respectable without the need of affronting their neighbor.

France alone must trespass against each and every one of you to win. Indeed, France alone has the power to do so. Only by working together, one and all, can we prevail against this insidious threat. As each nation falls, the threat to the next will only multiply.

We have drawn a line in the sand, but make no mistake: what happens to Britain will happen to Europe.

THE WAR AT SEA

The Royal Navy has been active and aggressive. For the cost of one Brig and Bomb Ketch, France has lost:

3x Frigates (Near Cardiff, Sardinia, and in the North Sea);
    1x Brig (Near Sardinia)
    1x East Indiaman (Off the coast of Southern Spain)
    1x Cavalry (Northern France - sorry, did not check ahead of time which type precisely).

ALSO, PLEASE NOTE I'm curious how I am to get troops/supplies from British India if I can't take Suez? Was this the original designers' house rule, or did you just come up with this?

LOL, you are funny! I just want peace and free trade with you as the other nations too, I have absolutely no interest in conquering London or other english cities! But with your stupid behaviour you'll let me no choice

This will be interisting, let's play!!
    McMonkey you are up!!!

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    I apologise for the delay but I can't play this turn tonight. I have been struggling to get through all my turns but after a very early start to work today I'm shattered and can't give this game the attention I need to. I will play as soon as I get home from work tomorrow (after 3pm). I can barely focus on the screen I'm that tired and if I play now I will make loads of silly mistakes.

Post Prussia July 1803

This turn has been spent re-organizing my Army. If any of my neighbours see unusual troop movements I guarantee they are not of an aggressive nature! All roads pillaged were under Prussian control from the start of the scenario.

cool, now Historical 'Adrian' Atze to play.

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    McMonkey, why are we at war?
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Zitat Zitat von Historical Atze Beitrag anzeigen
    McMonkey, why are we at war?
    Because he destroyed some roads in his territory, which are in your city radius too...

I'm not sure why the game counts this as an act of war. I didn't bother fixing it as the Austrians are not AI controlled so the war status means nothing. Feel free to fix it if it bothers you.

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    Just wanted to make sure. Playing soon ...
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Seite 4 von 9 ErsteErste 12345678 ... LetzteLetzte