Seite 3 von 33 ErsteErste 123456713 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 31 bis 45 von 486

Thema: PBEM La Belle Époque IV by Eivind

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Dario
    i forgot that pbem, I was the US of A. yes Historical Atze did good. i'll study the turks in that game to get some tactis.

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    Zitat Zitat von Dario Beitrag anzeigen
    i know they are better, but a choice is a choice.
    btw, why are you so interested to play the crappiest civ?
    I usually only have fun playing weak civs and try to make them strong, beating the odds. Surprisingly, I also find it easier to play them ... and losing with them is not that annoying, you can always blame your shitty civ .
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Karlheinz Avatar von Karlheinz
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and the Republic of France stand together and any attack on one nation shall be considered an attack on the other.

None the less, both the Prime Minister of the UK and the President of France wishes to assure the rest of Europe, particularly the Dual Alliance, that the Entente Cordial is not directed towards any one country and that there is is a desire in both London and Paris to cooperate with the other nations for the sake of maintaining peace in the continent.

As such, the Entente Cordial recognizes and respects the Austro-German lists of nations that are to be guaranteed their independence and would further like to add the countries of Portugal and Spain to that list.
    Concerning that, France accidentally moved some infantry into Belgian territory, but shall demobilize them next month and let the Belgians work that land again.

Neither France nor Britain have any particular claims, however, considering how much both nations have invested in the Suez Canal, the Khedivate of Egypt shall remain a British protectorate until further notice to ensure free passage to all trading vessels.
    Geändert von cupcoffee (11. Juni 2011 um 14:29 Uhr)

Perhaps there should be a mandatory fine instead of sinking the ships that block strategic points, at least during peace times, of something around 500-1000 gold?

Barcelona 5-Real Madrid 0 Avatar von Rebelious
    Zitat Zitat von cupcoffee Beitrag anzeigen
    Perhaps there should be a mandatory fine instead of sinking the ships that block strategic points, at least during peace times, of something around 500-1000 gold?
    the problem of a fine is that is too complicated...better just destroy, me think, we did it before in another PBEM of Imperialism 1870 and it worked well

That's better.

Italy is guaranteeing the independence of our Catholic brothers in Spain and Portugal. We claim Abessinia as a colony. And we hope that the french retreat from the borders of Genova giving back the square of 5,51 which is rightfully ours. Also, we would be very pleased if they retreated their armed forces from Corsica which is very near to Rome. I am sure an agreement can be reached.

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."

über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Looking back at the start, that particular square was being worked by Marseille originally, but we can still withdraw the infantry with the guarantee that 5, 51 shall remain as part of France.
    And yes, the matter of Corsica can be worked out.

On that note, it was discovered that the hill of 5, 47 wasn't worked by anyone and French troops were moved there under the assumption that it was part of France. For the sake of peace, France offers an apology to Germany and will withdraw those troops as well as we suspect that square was originally worked by Strassbourg.

On that note, it was discovered that the hill of 5, 47 wasn't worked by anyone and French troops were moved there under the assumption that it was part of France. For the sake of peace, France offers an apology to Germany and will withdraw those troops as well as we suspect that square was originally worked by Strassbourg.
    No probs

And the Dual Alliance is happy to see that the Entente recognizes the sovereignty of all independent European nations

Looking back at the start, that particular square was being worked by Marseille originally, but we can still withdraw the infantry with the guarantee that 5, 51 shall remain as part of France.
    And yes, the matter of Corsica can be worked out.
    You are right, 5,51 is indeed your square. I saw in my screen it wasn't used and suspected that it had been originally mine. No offense. Now, concerning Corsica: I think, the Entente as a really huge nation can afford to gift the usage of that Island which is of no use to you to humble Italy. What do you say?

Europäer Avatar von Radyserb
    serbska stolica Budyšin a němska stolica Berlin
    We - the russian empire - want to be in peace with all other nations. In this spirit we are for free trade between everyone and demilitarization of the countryside. So we are concerned about the german military presence next to our borders. Please retreat your units and all is fine, otherwise it could influence negotations with the dual entente

Zitat Zitat von Radyserb Beitrag anzeigen
    We - the russian empire - want to be in peace with all other nations. In this spirit we are for free trade between everyone and demilitarization of the countryside. So we are concerned about the german military presence next to our borders. Please retreat your units and all is fine, otherwise it could influence negotations with the dual entente

No need to worry my friend Those troops are inoffensive and their only purpose is to secure my city squares when they become free. However if you feel bothered about that I can withdraw them of course if you guarantee me to not take those squares accidentally since many of my cities starts at the verge of hunger and could be disastrous.

Civilionaut to play!

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut
    Japan betrachtet China und Indonesien als seine Einflußsphäre und erwartet, hier nicht von anderen Nationen behindert zu werden.

*Native uprising in Namibia! Herero warriors destroys my unsupported workers there, was too lazy to read the events file before I started to play. Anyway not much can be done against such uber-units, veteran Native Uprising with 50% defense against cavalry, mamma mia, not a chance to survive this! Herero warriors besieging Wolfish Bay and Windhoek, the Kaizer orders to evacuate Namibia!

To Russia: I withdraw my forces at the eastern borders, but please take care to not use my predetermined squares! I took my care too to not take yours

To Italy: Please give back my predetermined squares in the Alps; (8, 46) and (10, 46), thanks.
    Geändert von Rebelious (10. Juni 2011 um 14:14 Uhr)

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Dario
    the ossmanies has its own claimings. but we wont do it public, yet.

Seite 3 von 33 ErsteErste 123456713 ... LetzteLetzte