Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 123
Ergebnis 31 bis 39 von 39

Thema: American Civil War Multiplayer

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    Cool! Please PM me your e-mail address and I will send you the files. Techumseh has got to fix a bug he found but I should have the new files later this evening. I can send you the current set so you can get familiar with the game and the strategic objectives. It is very important to read the Play-tester's notes so you understand the game concepts!

the elf Avatar von Gelion
    Email sent. Lets see how this turns out. Should we keep all discussion here, MSN, email or start a new thread?
    Do not forget to take the Civ 2 PBEM survey!

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    As there are already two of you, I am not interested in playing a civ in this PBEM but I'd still want to take a look at the Scen.
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Gelion
    I think we will continue to play here. I will start a new thread as I think the Confederates go first, although they don't have any units to move in turn 1.

Atze
    We can play more than one test at a time so if you can find another player you can start a parallel test, or do you mean that you don't have the time for a new PBEM at all? I will forward you the files anyway if you send me your e-mail address.

Hehe, I am aware of this, thx . Right now I have little time to do such a big PBEM, I just want to take a look. PM incoming ...

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."

über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Europäer Avatar von Radyserb
    serbska stolica Budyšin a němska stolica Berlin
    @Atze: Keine Lust mehr auf das Star Trek-PBEM

Geht schon, aber ich bin zur Zeit halt nicht oft daheim. Morgen sollte ich Zeit haben...

the elf Avatar von Gelion
    "Failed to load a game. File is in obsolete format" Any ideas? This is the first time I ran ToT since forever.
    Do not forget to take the Civ 2 PBEM survey!

Do you have the ToT patch installed? It (v1.1) can be found at CFC. If that doesn't work then let me know and we will think of something else.

Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 123