Download:
    http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Gold_Gulch

House Rules:
    No bribing human units.
    No nukes (Plague Rats)
    No camping on spawning locations for Cattle or Gold Nuggets

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Blue Moon Saloon
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Also ich wäre dafür einen Bürgerrat einzuberufen... um ein gemeinsames Vorgehen gegen die Indi... äh ich meinte um zu beraten wie wir die Rechte und Menschenwürde unser in der Nature lebenden Mitmenschen bestmöglich achten können und so...

Vielleicht richten wir ja auch einen gemeinnützigen Fond ein?

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Zitat Zitat von AiC Beitrag anzeigen
    Also ich wäre dafür einen Bürgerrat einzuberufen... um ein gemeinsames Vorgehen gegen die Indi... äh ich meinte um zu beraten wie wir die Rechte und Menschenwürde unser in der Nature lebenden Mitmenschen bestmöglich achten können und so...

Vielleicht richten wir ja auch einen gemeinnützigen Fond ein?
    You can join our privity...
    Geändert von Cobra (11. Juni 2011 um 14:52 Uhr)
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Jerec
    5 Star for me.

About the House Rules:

Bribing and diplos/spies can be a large part of the game. Should we allow bribing of player units/cities?

Plague Rats=atomic bomb. Allowed? I'm guessing not...

Huge $$ can be made from destroying gold nugget or cow units. We should probably have some kind of rule against spawn camping...
    "Cease firing, but if any enemy planes appear, shoot them down in a friendly fashion." -Admiral William Halsey

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    Zitat Zitat von Jerec Beitrag anzeigen
    Bribing and diplos/spies can be a large part of the game. Should we allow bribing of player units/cities?

Plague Rats=atomic bomb. Allowed? I'm guessing not...

Huge $$ can be made from destroying gold nugget or cow units. We should probably have some kind of rule against spawn camping...
    My instinct is to say no to bribing human units and cities but you have played the game so I would suggest we trust your judgement on spies/bribing.

What is spawn camping? I have an idea but could you clarify please.

Atomic bombs are usually bad news. Again I think we should trust your judgement as you have played the game.

We could always ask Harry Tuttle his opinion. He should know the scenario better than anyone else. He often posts in the Scenario Creation thread at Apolyton.

Zitat Zitat von McMonkey Beitrag anzeigen
    My instinct is to say no to bribing human units and cities but you have played the game so I would suggest we trust your judgement on spies/bribing.
    Spying is fine, but bribing should probably be allowed only for AI. And come to think of it, city bribing definitely shouldn't be allowed since all players have a unit representing themselves in the game- and that unit, IIRC, can't move from your original saloon.

What is spawn camping? I have an idea but could you clarify please.
    Looking up where gold nuggets/cattle are spawned in the events and keeping units posted right beside the point to immediately kill the spawned units and keep other players away. I suppose we could fight over control of the entrances to the cattle pens, but stuff like killing another player's prospectors and surrounding gold nuggets/cattle point with units seems over the top IMO. We might want to ask Harry Tuttle about this one.

[/quote]Atomic bombs are usually bad news. Again I think we should trust your judgement as you have played the game.[/quote]

I didn't get far enough to use them. But since you lose the game when your representative unit is destroyed, I think they're a bad idea.

We could always ask Harry Tuttle his opinion. He should know the scenario better than anyone else. He often posts in the Scenario Creation thread at Apolyton.
    Good idea.

Oh, and we should have a house rule about disbanding your representative unit.
    "Cease firing, but if any enemy planes appear, shoot them down in a friendly fashion." -Admiral William Halsey

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut
    dann nehm ich den letzten ( RIS )

Welcome Civi!

Jerec, would you mind contacting HT at Apolyton to clarify these points before Cobra kicks off?

Jerec, would you mind contacting HT at Apolyton to clarify these points before Cobra kicks off?
    Done. I just shot off a PM to him. Should I have posted a thread to get his attention instead?

Couldn't do any harm to start a thread. Hopefully Harry will be pleased to see that people are still discovering his work and making use of it!

Couldn't do any harm to start a thread. Hopefully Harry will be pleased to see that people are still discovering his work and making use of it!
    He is, and replied to my PM. But there's a problem- HT seems to have made an account on here years ago, but has forgotten his password by now, and has asked if I can contact the admins to send a new password to schneiderwm@gmail.com Problem is, I can't tell an admin from an ordinary member by their profile or otherwise. Perhaps someone else knows how to contact them?

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Zitat Zitat von Jerec Beitrag anzeigen
    He is, and replied to my PM. But there's a problem- HT seems to have made an account on here years ago, but has forgotten his password by now, and has asked if I can contact the admins to send a new password to schneiderwm@gmail.com Problem is, I can't tell an admin from an ordinary member by their profile or otherwise. Perhaps someone else knows how to contact them?
    Of course I´ll send an PN to one of them.
    For the future:
    At the forum main page there is a point "Forum-Mitarbeiter anzeigen" (Show staff)
    See pic 1

You find the admins at the bottom
    See pic 2

You´ll see that our friend Historical Atze is an Admin, too. He got my PN
    Geändert von Cobra (11. Juni 2011 um 14:52 Uhr)

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    Done.
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

cobra is ne preeeeesswurst

Seite 1 von 32 1234511 ... LetzteLetzte