Seite 8 von 69 ErsteErste ... 4567891011121858 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 106 bis 120 von 1029

Thema: Rise of the Dictators 2

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    Nothing.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey

Post GERMANY - May 1937

Another 455 gold due to America (2nd turn at 10%) making 875 gold total.

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Jerec
    1 Republican Infantry destroyed on its way to Barcelona.

Edit: Wrong save.
    Geändert von Jerec (11. Juni 2011 um 05:40 Uhr)
    "Cease firing, but if any enemy planes appear, shoot them down in a friendly fashion." -Admiral William Halsey

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    I get every second round a None Trade Convoy. Am I allowed to give this units a home city? (It´s not rehoming, because there is no former home)
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Yes, you can re-home these units. I should have just made them homed to New York. I had to give the US these units as they have so few cities. We will have to see how this works out and see if it needs to be increased/decreased in future games.

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut
    Geändert von Civilionaut (09. März 2009 um 17:23 Uhr)

Banned Avatar von Takamisakari
    :-P

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Alcibaides
    4 fascist infantry killed outside Barcelona

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    Nothing.
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

A couple of issues have been brought to my attention. I am not for one minute suggesting that any cheating has taken place, it is the fault of the complex house rules, so hear me out

1) US reinforcements to Republican Spain have been spotted near Badajoz. This is not permitted as the Republicans have no ports in this area where the Americans can land. If the Americans wish to send troops they must sail to a Republican port (Cartagena, Valencia or Barcelona) and unload nearby.

The Republicans must hand control of these troops back to the Americans who must pick them up from the Portuguese coast (the Portuguese government have agreed to this!) and can then sail on to the legitimate Republican ports. While this occurs the Nationalists must not attack any of the departing American volunteers around Badajoz!

2) The British bombers gifted to the Republicans seem to have changed crews in mid air (Quite a feat for the 1930's!!!) and have then attacked the Nationalist army near Barcelona! Although I don't think I have put this into the updated house rules (I will now) it was definitely discussed (re: Italian bombers) and we agreed that the bombers had to land at an airfield or city and change hands there. Obviously you cannot enter another nations city so they should end their turn next to the city and the receiving nation can take control and "land" the aircraft in the city so it spends that turn swapping crews!

I do not want this minor issue to turn into an argument that ruins another game so I will use my powers as moderator to make a King Solomon like decision The Nationalists lost 480 shields worth of Infantry. A British Bomber is worth 240 shields, therefore two of the Bombers can return to Republican airfields (if any survive the next Nationalist turn!) and two (480 shields worth) must be disbanded (if there are enough left to do so!). If the Nationalists shoot down two but two survive then these two can fly to Republican airfields. This way it will do the Nationalists good to try and shoot down all four if possible!

This is the fairest solution I can find.

I gathered the information I needed by looking (through squinted eyes) at the end of the Russian, British and US .hot saves. I did not look at anything else than these specific situations in Spain and did not look at or make mental note of troop locations on either side! Although Germany is friendly with the Dictatorships any intelligence I may have gathered will not, under any circumstances, be passed onto the Dictatorships. Germany is currently not involved in the SCW so I have gained no advantage! I looked at these issues as moderator and not as the leader of Germany!

I will update the in game house rules and diplomacy rules and upload them to the site.

Thanks for bearing with me on this. It will be worthwhile when we have found all the bugs and loopholes!

Post GERMANY - June 1937

Another 496 gold due to US (3rd turn at 10%). Total now 1371 gold.

Zitat Zitat von McMonkey Beitrag anzeigen

1) US reinforcements to Republican Spain have been spotted near Badajoz. This is not permitted as the Republicans have no ports in this area where the Americans can land. If the Americans wish to send troops they must sail to a Republican port (Cartagena, Valencia or Barcelona) and unload nearby.
    Ok right, port cities only. We will comply.

Zitat Zitat von McMonkey Beitrag anzeigen
    Although I don't think I have put this into the updated house rules (I will now) it was definitely discussed (re: Italian bombers) and we agreed that the bombers had to land at an airfield or city and change hands there.
    Certainly it was not discussed with me. But I understand that if it had been discussed it might have given away what Italy was doing earlier on. So that is fine.

The Nationalists lost 480 shields worth of Infantry. A British Bomber is worth 240 shields, therefore two of the Bombers can return to Republican airfields (if any survive the next Nationalist turn!) and two (480 shields worth) must be disbanded (if there are enough left to do so!).
    What do you mean by disbanded? Surely they should just be handed over one turn later rather than disbanded? I can just play my turn over if you want? And those bombers will remain British until the subsequent turn.

If the Nationalists shoot down two but two survive then these two can fly to Republican airfields. This way it will do the Nationalists good to try and shoot down all four if possible!
    Now you are contradicting yourself. If 2 have to be disbanded, then why if Jerec shoots down two of them can the other two be returned to a city?

I gathered the information I needed by looking (through squinted eyes) at the end of the Russian, British and US .hot saves. I did not look at anything else than these specific situations in Spain and did not look at or make mental note of troop locations on either side! Although Germany is friendly with the Dictatorships any intelligence I may have gathered will not, under any circumstances, be passed onto the Dictatorships.
    Lol, well how did you know to check? How on earth did anybody know that the British bombers had just been handed over this turn in the first place? For all anybody knew they could have been handed over 3 or 4 turns ago. Seems like there is a spy somewhere

Jerec had an inkling about the bombers and he asked me if I could confirm his suspicions. He has explained to me how his suspicion had been aroused and it made sense so I looked. I cannot tell you how he came upon his intelligence as it would give away his tactical methods but I can assure you it was all above board

The US troops were simply spotted and it is obvious where they must have come from but I checked it out as well before I jumped to conclusions!

If it will keep things flowing smoothly I am willing to replay my turn as long as Atze and Jerec agree. It may be the fairest solution as I guess we discussed the Bomber situation before you joined in

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Doesn´t it make sense that I start playing my move again?
    All that happened after my move is the illegal killing of fashist units....
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

The US troops were simply spotted and it is obvious where they must have come from
    Who spotted them?

Seite 8 von 69 ErsteErste ... 4567891011121858 ... LetzteLetzte