Seite 16 von 69 ErsteErste ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 226 bis 240 von 1029

Thema: Rise of the Dictators 2

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey

Post GERMANY - December 1937

1530 gold due to USA

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Jerec
    Geändert von Jerec (11. Juni 2011 um 05:40 Uhr)
    "Cease firing, but if any enemy planes appear, shoot them down in a friendly fashion." -Admiral William Halsey

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Geändert von Cobra (11. Juni 2011 um 14:52 Uhr)
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Alcibaides
    Takamisikari??

Banned Avatar von Takamisakari
    Sorry.

Zaragosa captured

1 Fascist bunker and 5 fascist patizans killed

1 artillery lost.

@Jerec - It seems that you now have no units in Spain. But I still have to tread slowly so that I can cope with all the partizans. I am very dissapointed that you have totally given up in Spain. At one point, when I got my first reinforcements from Russia, things were pretty evenly matched. Do you always give up when the odds are not hugely in your favour?

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    Nothing.
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

lolZdibolZ Avatar von Sephiroth
    Zitat Zitat von Alcibaides Beitrag anzeigen
    Zaragosa captured

1 Fascist bunker and 5 fascist patizans killed

1 artillery lost.

@Jerec - It seems that you now have no units in Spain. But I still have to tread slowly so that I can cope with all the partizans. I am very dissapointed that you have totally given up in Spain. At one point, when I got my first reinforcements from Russia, things were pretty evenly matched. Do you always give up when the odds are not hugely in your favour?
    shouldn't you be happy?^^

shouldn't you be happy?^^
    Not really, I was enjoying the challenging war, Jerec is a very strong player and he made it very fun. Its too easy now.

Post GERMANY - January 1938

Happy new year. You may want to run the batch file that changes the unit graphics to the 1938 style. Up to you!

3312 gold paid to the USA

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Jerec
    Zitat Zitat von Alcibaides Beitrag anzeigen
    They were never in my favour. At best, our forces were even. And after the failure of my last campaign, I didn't have enough units to actually halt an attack of your latest Russian reinforcements, which I had been trying to cut off. I had the choice of sacrificing all my remaining units while killing as many of yours as possible, or abandoning ship. Shipping out all my remaining units and selling off improvements was simply the most profitable choice.

Its too easy now.
    I'll work on that.

Nothing.
    Geändert von Jerec (11. Juni 2011 um 05:40 Uhr)
    "Cease firing, but if any enemy planes appear, shoot them down in a friendly fashion." -Admiral William Halsey

Zitat Zitat von Jerec Beitrag anzeigen
    They were never in my favour. At best, our forces were even.
    Our forces were not even at all, you had at least 5 italian bombers + the 3 bombers you started with, I only had 2 bombers. You had a bunch of "NONE" support veteren Infantry starting in Africa + you had an endless supply of Italian troops coming in, your invasion forces that I saw approaching my cities often consisted of 17 stacks! There is no way I could muster any invasion force even half that size.

+ Future reinforcements from Italy only take a couple months, from Russia it takes a whole year. The only logical explanation for your withdrawal that I can think of is that Italy must have told you that they could not send you any more reinforcements.

And after the failure of my last campaign
    If only you knew how close you were to taking Barcelona, plus that other invasion force between Cartagena and Valencia was possibly large enough to take either city.

Shipping out all my remaining units and selling off improvements was simply the most profitable choice.
    Well you could have made it very difficult for me to take Zaragosa with that bunker by simply keeping a couple of artillery, infantry and an anti-aircraft / fighter there.

Anyway you are clearly a player that pays meticulous attention to detail which is to your credit.

Oh one more thing - Is there a way that I am not aware of to sell off more than 1 city improvement in a single turn?

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    I never let down my allies in the middle of a fight!
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Oh one more thing - Is there a way that I am not aware of to sell off more than 1 city improvement in a single turn?
    Not that I know of.

Seite 16 von 69 ErsteErste ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LetzteLetzte