Seite 2 von 56 ErsteErste 1234561252 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 16 bis 30 von 832

Thema: Sengoku Jidai PBEM

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Eurisko
    Zitat Zitat von Jerec Beitrag anzeigen
    Maybe tech trading is necessary.
    Yes, it may be necessary then, but it's no big deal since it isn't a freebie but a glitch override.

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Jerec
    The Imagawa wish to claim the city of Ise as their personal conquest; the ronin there need a master.
    Geändert von Jerec (11. Juni 2011 um 05:33 Uhr)

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    That was what I was thinking when I suggested tech trading be allowed. The first player to kill that type of unit will be the only one who can get the tech and they can either trade or sell it if it suits them. Giving it to allies or your enemies enemy may be a good tactic I will change that house rule!

BTW there is a Test of Time version of SJ in the offing. I have included a couple of Gareth Birch's new units (Geisha/Spies/Ships/Canon etc...). I probably shouldn't have added them, I forgot he asked me to keep them under wraps (bad McMonkey ) but there is a whole new unit set off all unit types and they are stunning. In a Test of Time version it will be possible to fix the tech bug with the much larger events file!

Zitat Zitat von Jerec Beitrag anzeigen
    Hopefully we can keep it fast.

About techs. "It does happen that you may not be able to acquire the 'defeat' technology from defeating a tier one technology. This is a glitch in MGE and I've tried to use the events space to my best to fix it. For example, if you kill a Yari Ashigaru I but don't get the Yari Ashigaru I defeat tech, somebody else has killed a Yari Ashigaru I from that clan before you. The only way you can get it is if you are the first to kill a yari ashigaru I from a particular clan. Otherwise you don't." This is quoted from DarthVeda's website. Maybe tech trading is necessary.

Zitat Zitat von McMonkey Beitrag anzeigen
    That was what I was thinking when I suggested tech trading be allowed. The first player to kill that type of unit will be the only one who can get the tech and they can either trade or sell it if it suits them. Giving it to allies or your enemies enemy may be a good tactic
    And exactly that was what I said that NOT making said techs exchangable would make the game more interesting by preventing or strongly discouraging people from retreating into a diplomatic shell while everyone else is duking it out.

Honestly this whole thing could just as easily be solved by the person who normally would have gotten that tech cheating it for themselves since opening the game as .sav won't matter after turn 13 as the last turn-triggered event occurs then.

I am still opposed to tech trading.

Oh right. I misunderstood you. If thats the case then trading techs is still forbidden but if you kill the relevant unit you can cheat the relevant tech!

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut
    heute nachmittag

@
    McMonkey
    Old japanese "Raubritter"
    mit oder ohne Kriegserklärung, das war eine Sneakattack

Houseroule: no sneakattack

alles weitere später, der Garten ruft
    Geändert von Civilionaut (26. April 2008 um 20:10 Uhr)

Karlheinz Avatar von Karlheinz
    Zitat Zitat von Civilionaut Beitrag anzeigen

@
    McMonkey
    Old japanese "Raubritter"
    mit oder ohne Kriegserklärung, das war eine Sneakattack

Houseroule: no sneakattack
    Tut mir leid für dich, Civi - aber dieses Scen ist auf Krieg ausgelegt. Hier gibt es die Houseroule "no sneakattack" nicht.

No sneakattack war vielleicht bei LBE eine Houserule, hier aber ist Krieg angesagt.

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    Nichts neues.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Sorry about that Civi. Nothing personal, you just happened to be in my way

The clue to the theme of this game is in its title: The Age of the country at War. I don't think there is much scope for trade or development, just conquest

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut
    Zitat Zitat von Eurisko Beitrag anzeigen
    No sneakattack war vielleicht bei LBE eine Houserule, hier aber ist Krieg angesagt.
    a) bei mir ist das immer eine houserule, insbesondere wenn jemand noch garnicht am Zug war

b) deshalb sind die Hojo auch schon im Krieg

Zitat Zitat von Civilionaut Beitrag anzeigen
    a) bei mir ist das immer eine houserule, insbesondere wenn jemand noch garnicht am Zug war

b) deshalb sind die Hojo auch schon im Krieg
    a) Persoenliche Houserules? Aehm, okay.

b) Darf ich das so verstehen, dass du mich angegriffen hast? Nicht, das ich was dagegen habe, aber sowas nicht anzukuendigen gehoert nicht gerade zum guten Ton.

Btw in a certain way, I sympathize with Civilonaut.

One of the major problems of this scenario is that the Daimyo unit is so powerful that it can only be countered by another Daimyo early on in the game.

This means that "distributed" civs like the Takeda or Imagawa can kiss those cities which are not close to their own Daimyo goodbye, and that whoever loses his Daimyo in an early Daimyo vs Daimyo match can pretty much just quit the game, since nothing will stop the prevailing Daimyo, who should also be rendered a veteran by the clash, from handily overrunning anything that the defeated player could throw at him.

Maybe a "peace period" to let people build up enough to be somewhat able to resist a Daimyo rush would be a good idea, but I guess we've already started.

Karlheinz Avatar von Karlheinz
    Sorry Jerec.

Chikugo erobert.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

That was more predictable than the black guy getting knocked off first in a 90s teenie slasher movie.

So, do we want to continue with the cheap shots or do we instate some sort of grace period?

I could post my turn in which I effortlessly capture Sagami, but let's just hear what you people think before I do that.

Seite 2 von 56 ErsteErste 1234561252 ... LetzteLetzte