Seite 2 von 58 ErsteErste 1234561252 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 16 bis 30 von 862

Thema: Bonaparte III

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Eurisko
    Stuttgart is too close to Karlsruhe for comfort. We don't feel like quarrelling with you over squares in the future.

And don't worry, we have spotted all your troop movements in the east. You are not laying siege to Stuttgart right now.

Sorry but France upholds her claim on Stuttgart.

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    @ Eurisko
    By all means change Napoleon to NONE. I have started a list of fixes

I will change the name of The Empire to British Empire in the game and add it to my list of fixes. I guess changing the events file while the game is running may cause some problems?!

@ France
    Britain can accept all of France's claims except for Bremen. I would like to discuss the status of this city as Britain views it as a satellite of her Hanoverian possessions.

Changing the events file resets the turn counter.

It is much easier to just rename the city ingame and do the name change for the final version.

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    Nothing special.

To England: I have sent a part of my navy to the Sea - mostly trade vessels. No aggression meant.

Spain stays neutral in any upcoming conflict for the near future. Our treasury is low and our economy is underdeveloped. We cannot afford to fight so you are safe from Spanish aggression. We only want to trade right now.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut

Live aus Stockholm

Gustav IV Adolph teilt mit:

nothing

The Empire has been renamed British India 9!

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Prussia can´t accept that Stuttgart should be french.
    There is a large forrest between karlsruhe and Stuttgart and the way through the forrest should be destroyed.
    Prussia is going to take Stuttgart.

@Austria: we agree to your PN
    Geändert von Cobra (11. Juni 2011 um 15:03 Uhr)
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Britain would like to announce its agreement with France to leave Bremen as a neutral city for the forseable future.

Britain has also signed an alliance with Sweden in which Denmark and Norway are divided between the two nations. Britain (with Sweden's consent) lays claim to Rostock. I hope that this will not bring us into dispute with Prussia

In the eyes of France, Prussia's words can be considered irrelevant at best, an insult at worst.

The consul is bored by the endless words, this is a matter which can only be solved by blood and steel, not chest-pounding and hot air.

Hereby France restates her claim on Stuttgart and declares that she will race Prussia for it.

Whoever gets it first keeps it.

And France is glad that she solved the Bremen issue, and furthermore she full supports Britain's claim over Rostock.

Karlheinz Avatar von Karlheinz

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von academia
    Zitat Zitat von Eurisko Beitrag anzeigen
    In the eyes of France, Prussia's words can be considered irrelevant at best, an insult at worst.

The consul is bored by the endless words, this is a matter which can only be solved by blood and steel, not chest-pounding and hot air.

Hereby France restates her claim on Stuttgart and declares that she will race Prussia for it.

Whoever gets it first keeps it.

And France is glad that she solved the Bremen issue, and furthermore she full supports Britain's claim over Rostock.
    well, russia isnt really interested in these diplomatic conflicts so far away from our frontiers. however, we are concerned about this situations in particular...
    are you really going to fight a war for just one city? it´s nonsense. please, reconsider your positions.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

Zitat Zitat von academia Beitrag anzeigen
    well, russia isnt really interested in these diplomatic conflicts so far away from our frontiers. however, we are concerned about this situations in particular...
    are you really going to fight a war for just one city? it´s nonsense. please, reconsider your positions.
    I will not fight a war.

If Prussia captures the city before I do, I will respect that. But I will not wait and watch them do it.

If I capture the city first, it's mine and everything else is up to Prussia.

Seite 2 von 58 ErsteErste 1234561252 ... LetzteLetzte