Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey

McMonkey's Bonaparte MPv6 PBEM

THE NATIONS:
    Britain - Civilionaut
    Prussia - Radyserb
    Austria - Cobra
    Russia - McMonkey
    French - Acedemia
    Spain - Yaroslav (Formerly Atze and Battoasi)
    Sweden - Karlheinz

HOUSE RULES:
    http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=162866

Additional House Rules:
    -No alliance between France and Britain.
    -Do not destroy Stackable.
    -Do not sell building "Non-Combatants" and you have to rebuild non- combatans immediately after you conquered a city.
    -No exchange / donation / purchase etc of cities / technologies / units.
    -No sneak attacks. One turn peace after declaration of war.
    -Trade embargo is allowed (Kontinentalsperre).
    -You cannot build a new palace while you already have one.
    -No founding of new cities, only reconstruction of existing ones that have been razed (though with "Non-Combatants" this will be hard!)
    -Fortresses can be exchanged between nations (exception to rule as they are imovable!)

DOWNLOADS:
    http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Bonaparte

GAME TYPE:
    .hot

UNIT BUILDING RULES:
    The attacker is allowed to rebuild his losts plus 25% of the killed units (uprounded)-the defender is allowed to rebuilt 75% of his losts.
    If anybody sends a caravan to a target, he is allowed to rebuilt a unit of his choice. If anybody wants to build a caravan without having one, he has to disband one of his units.

Brutus
    Umm, that's getting slowly too much for me. Not that I am too busy but you are setting up so many new games that noone will have time to play my scen with me when it comes out (that I hope everyone should like who likes Bonaparte).

Furthermore, none of 3 Boneys I've played were really finished with one or two of them beeing my fault. As much as I love this scen I think I've run out of motivation to start from the very beginning.

Thats cool
    To be fair this is only the second game I have set up as the Ancient one won't be ready for a little while! Did you get my last e-mail Battosai?
    I will certainly join in a TYW game when it is ready

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut
    Britain

Brutus
    Zitat Zitat von McMonkey Beitrag anzeigen
    Thats cool
    To be fair this is only the second game I have set up as the Ancient one won't be ready for a little while! Did you get my last e-mail Battosai?
    I will certainly join in a TYW game when it is ready
    Just kidding. War scenarios always need more time and concentration. BE IV and Hellas are optimal speed PBEMs - I could play a dozen of them and wouln't be so stretched as if I'd play one Boney or 2194Days. So I look forward to join one Blitzkrieg '36 v5 and let some capacities free for a probably soon coming TYW. I am thinking of starting a new design-thread on this board since feedback at Poly has become fairly modest (can't imagine why ). Will reply to your mail ASAP (though might find some inswers inside the thread ).

@all that haven't played Boney yet: Forget about what I've told. In my humble opinion it's the best pre-WW2 multiplayer war scenario, so feel enlightened and join in.

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    Spain again.
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Karlheinz Avatar von Karlheinz
    So ein Pech
    Russland oder Spanien hätte ich sehr gerne gespielt, alle anderen Nationen reizen mich nicht so sehr.

Sorry Karlheinz, I have my heart set on Russland!

What is the attraction of Spain? I would of thought they were a minor power in a very precarious position, or is that the fun?
    Wouldn't Prussia be a tough one to play also or if you wanted to be in the corner why not Sweden?

I noticed there have been a few Bonaparte games played already. Have people had enough of this game for the time being? I have never played before so I am very keen. I really hope we can find enough fresh players to give this a go!

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Dario
    there were lot of games played. (i guess you meant here at the german forum)

in the old CDG forum (that died ), lot of games.
    in the old EVO forum, (that died ), some games ( i played 3 times there )

and finally go to CFC forum, in the Pbem section, browse many pages, and you will find lot of tournaments played. most of games were played in 2001/2002, too old. that's a good source.

that's a very good scen.

OK, Sweden

Good man. You know it makes sense!

I think I may have found a player for France, possibly.

All we need now is a Prussian and an Austrian. Should not be too hard on a German language site

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut
    Zitat Zitat von battosai Beitrag anzeigen
    so feel enlightened and join in.
    und welche Nation?

Brutus
    Naja, was einfaches ist nicht mehr übrig. Preußen und Österreich können ganz leicht mal eingequetscht werden, wenn sie nicht gut zusammenarbeiten.

Seltsam. Die Leute reißen sich um die langweiligen Flankencivs und das actiongeladene Zentrum will niemand.

---------

Außerdem hast du dich doch schon eingeschrieben. Ja, Großbritannien spielt sich gut, keine Frage. Aber du musst Frankreich gut im Auge behalten!

HOUSE RULES: ?

The correct downloads: ?

Wäre schön wenn das hier zu stande kommt.

House Rules; I propose the ones stated here:
    http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=162866

Please feel free to make any other suggestions for discussion while we wait for an Austrian and a Prussian!

Downloads:
    I will build a Wiki page with the downloads and graphics later tonight after the football

We have a Frenchman (or an Argentinian to be more precise) to play the part of Napoleon: Academia.

BTW My German is lousy and my translator is very confusing so if you have anything important to say would you mind posting it in English so I don't get confused. I feel bad asking this as it is a German language site!

Seite 1 von 74 123451151 ... LetzteLetzte