Seite 3 von 34 ErsteErste 123456713 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 31 bis 45 von 496

Thema: First Strike 2 PBEM

fozzie_bear
    Gast
    Nothing. We comment the incident after the soviets answer, but we welcome US Forces to support Colombia's government.

(No changes of VP.)
    Geändert von fozzie_bear (13. Juni 2007 um 18:22 Uhr)

Dummkopf Avatar von Eivind
    ACHTUNG/ATTENTION!
    You need to download the v.2.3 just released on the SL site and patch it in your FS2 folder. I just noticed the pro-westerners were able to build advanced NATO equipment, only ment for the minor human civs. Now fixed.

DOWNLOAD: http://sleague.apolyton.net/images/b...trike_v2.3.zip

VP situation March 1975
    1. China: 0 VPs
    2. India: 0 VPs
    3. Brazil: 0 VPs
    4. NATO: 0 VPs -3 pollution
    5. WARPAC: 0 VPs -4 pollution
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Eurisko
    Zitat Zitat von Rebelius Beitrag anzeigen
    1) *WARPAC steals Istanbul’s resources! 3 squares that became temporarily free last turn have been taken by Bulgaria, the consequences: Istanbul will decrease in size next turn and will lose its just finished engineer! I’m really mad, how could you do this Brezhnev? Forces have been sent to retake my territories by force and as a reprimand the Bosporus have been closed!; we demand 1000 Dollars for reparations or the Bosporus will stay blocked, this seems to me fair since Istanbul was the victim and the Bosporus is controlled by this city.

2) Btw, my Agent can’t investigate cities…
    1) Shit, sorry, it was an honest mistake. It was late when I played my turn so I just clicked on the city square of Sofia to automatically reallocate workers, and it selected squares which belonged to Istanbul without me realizing that they did.

I will accept that the Bosphorus is closed (for this turn only), but you know just as well as I do that 1000 gold is a rather laughable sum for the petty consequence of a city losing one size, which it will get back once the city celebrates, which it will because you have cranked luxuries way up.

So please don't blow this honest mistake out of proportion. One turn blockade? Ok, I am fine with that. But 1000 gold? No, never, and it will unnecessarily escalate things. If I can't pass the Bosphorus, I can just as well start WW3 right away.

2) How do you mean that?

Bump Eurisko!

Istanbul will not decrease in size but will lose its engineer next turn, 1000 gold for a lost engineer plus the fact that Istanbul will decrease again in size to build another one plus two turns lost to build the engineer again plus a delay of two turns to complete the mine what will give less production for two turns, btw, a direct rush build of an engineer is 3200 Dollars...

Oh, and Istanbul will be not a city to grow...it lacks the needed improvements for thast nomatter how high the luxury...

So 1000 seems fair to me but because it seems you did it not on purpose I will just close the Bosporus for this turn, forget the 1000 gold

About the Agent it seems they cant investigate cities...as a matter of fact they cant do anything against a city, an Agent is like an Spy in the normal game right?

Yes, and it works fine in my civ. Anyone else experiencing problems with the spy?

Zitat Zitat von Rebelius Beitrag anzeigen
    Istanbul will not decrease in size but will lose its engineer next turn, 1000 gold for a lost engineer plus the fact that Istanbul will decrease again in size to build another one plus two turns lost to build the engineer again plus a delay of two turns to complete the mine what will give less production for two turns, btw, a direct rush build of an engineer is 3200 Dollars...

Oh, and Istanbul will be not a city to grow...it lacks the needed improvements for thast nomatter how high the luxury...

So 1000 seems fair to me but because it seems you did it not on purpose I will just close the Bosporus for this turn, forget the 1000 gold

About the Agent it seems they cant investigate cities...as a matter of fact they cant do anything against a city, an Agent is like an Spy in the normal game right?
    Actually you could have just rehomed the engineer to Ankara, I think. Anyway, sorry again, will make sure it does not happen again.

By the way, next time there's a problem, tell me before you take unilateral action. Hasty actions are very, VERY unhealthy in a time of almost universal nuclear proliferation.

Zitat Zitat von Eivind Beitrag anzeigen
    Bump Eurisko!
    Oops, almost forgot. I'm still very used to the old lineup (playing after China), so I forgot it was my turn. Will play today.

Hm, when I load up the game I get the window that normally only pops up when you start the game, which means that someone opened the game in singleplayer mode.

What's up with that?

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    Maybe because of the new files that had to be installed due to Post #32 (Version 2.3) ??
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

I did, in order to implement the changes abovementioned. But it's imperative everyone plays with the version I posted, so download and install.

You may play on, Denis.

Rebel, a few things:

1. Don't think that I will just take you obstructing my trade as much as you can. The thing you did at Suez is VERY annoying, and the blockade of the Bosphorus (which I will let slip this turn because I made a mistake as well) is even worse.

Trust me, if I hate, and I mean absolutely hate, one thing, it is someone obstructing my trade.

I don't know what you are trying to accomplish, but if it is anything other than "getting the USSR to nuke the NATO", you are doing a bad job.

Like this, we are rushing away from a detente and towards WW3 at a very rapid pace, and these smaller inconveniences might blow up in our faces with the power of several megatons.

So, how about keeping the hostility on the proxy war battlefield instead?

Stop obstructing my trade. First and last warning. If you think I did something wrong, from now on talk to me before blocking anything.

2. I didn't block the passage in northern Norway because it would be unrealistic, but that doesn't mean that sending ships there will improve our relations.

Again, a few more seconds on the doomsday clock.

3. Whatever made you think you could use the airfield in Iraq, which is clearly a pro-soviet nation?

Vacate immediately.

Generally, you should try and slow down a bit, else this will backfire for you. I am neither very patient, nor do I look kindly upon underhanded methods.

The turn:

Hm? I only have 1 square of pollution right now, so that's -1 VP. I traded twice with China, so +1 VP.

0 VP overall.

1. Warsaw Pact - Eurisko
    2. People's Republic of China -------> Historical Atze next!
    3. NATO - Rebel
    4. Brazil - Captain_America
    5. India - Eivind IV

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    The dragon is uneasy. His dreams are disturbed more and more often. The krakens are fighting over stupid things so hard that they shake the ground. The blue kraken tries to cheat on the red kraken and wants to cripple him. This should not be done! The dragon's sleep is not very deep any more. He might awake soon.
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Actually you could have just rehomed the engineer to Ankara, I think. Anyway, sorry again, will make sure it does not happen again.
    I know but I already made the movement of the engineer before I realized this, and didn't want to replay all the thing up

The thing you did at Suez is VERY annoying
    hehehe...sorry, but you you made me very mad so I did this to prolong your trade route by one hexe more...will not do it again

So, how about keeping the hostility on the proxy war battlefield instead?
    I already said to this

I didn't block the passage in northern Norway because it would be unrealistic, but that doesn't mean that sending ships there will improve our relations.
    what do you mean? my boats are in neutral Arctic waters, not my fault that this is reperesented in this map by such a small area, at some points directly adjacent to mainland russia...

Whatever made you think you could use the airfield in Iraq, which is clearly a pro-soviet nation?
    I thought it was Kuwait...

Generally, you should try and slow down a bit, else this will backfire for you. I am neither very patient, nor do I look kindly upon underhanded methods.

Posting tomorrow

fozzie_bear
    Gast
    oh, please hurry. because tomorrow at 17.30 i take the train at home and come back on tuesday.

if i can't play, maybe eivind or rebel wants to play... theres nothing interesting now in brazil.. just trading, mines building, ings, traders, and vessels producing.

Seite 3 von 34 ErsteErste 123456713 ... LetzteLetzte