Seite 4 von 46 ErsteErste 1234567814 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 46 bis 60 von 683

Thema: Imperialism1870 PBEM

lolZdibolZ Avatar von Sephiroth
    The Japanese Emperor proclaims that his country just gained a new era of prosperty and modernness.
    Japanese steam boats sailed out to bring Trade goods to India.
    The Emperor also wishes to guarantee the free trade and also announced that he won't accept any foreign interfering in East Asian's matters.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Rufus
    Nothing I (I want a longer serie than Eivind. So I start early )
    Geändert von Rufus (15. Dezember 2006 um 22:02 Uhr)

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Eurisko
    It would be nice if people could write a bit more elaborate posts and roleplay a bit btw

If you ever need translation help just ask me via PM after posting your turn.

Zitat Zitat von Eurisko Beitrag anzeigen
    It would be nice if people could write a bit more elaborate posts and roleplay a bit btw

If you ever need translation help just ask me via PM after posting your turn.
    I am not that much into the 1870's as I could roleplay much, my dear Eurisko!

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze

Das Deutsche Reich bietet hiermit allen übrigen Großmächten Freundschaftsverträge an. Wir wollen in Frieden den Nutzen aus unseren ausgedehnten Handelsbeziehungen ziehen. Wie unsere russischen Freunde werden wir jedem, der die Freiheit der Balkanfürstentümer bedroht, entschieden entgegentreten.

In short in english:
    - offering friendship to all other great powers
    - guaranteeing freedom of balcan states
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Excellent, will post tomorrow this time, that was fast!

Also a few rules more gentlemen that I think we should implement :

1- Colonial units only can be build in colonies
    2- Maybe I'm late with this one; Steam Frigates and Steam Warships can only transport military units (or maybe even only marines)
    3- At war you can’t trade with your enemy

Btw, forgot to mention that this version has already the ZOC ignoring trade goods, sorry

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    Zitat Zitat von Rebelius Beitrag anzeigen
    2- Maybe I'm late with this one; Steam Frigates and Steam Warships can only transport military units
    You are! - I will act accordingly ... in the future.
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

Excellent, will post tomorrow this time, that was fast!

Also a few rules more gentlemen that I think we should implement :

1- Colonial units only can be build in colonies
    2- Maybe I'm late with this one; Steam Frigates and Steam Warships can only transport military units (or maybe even only marines)
    3- At war you can’t trade with your enemy

Btw, forgot to mention that this version has already the ZOC ignoring trade goods, sorry
    1. Colonial units are not very important, so it does not matter to me.
    2. I think the players should decide what they want to transport. Either way, transporting trade units with warships is risky because people don't like foreign warships near their cities. I am against such a rule
    3. Rather obvious. For this rule.

Btw Atze has a nice solution for posting: Roleplay in German, summary in English.

Also, we need to solve the sneak-attack matter.

Ok, lets forget rule #2 then

Zitat Zitat von Eurisko Beitrag anzeigen

Btw Atze has a nice solution for posting: Roleplay in German, summary in English.
    If it's ok for Rebelius, that would be fine. As it is kind of hard for me to speak a florid language if it's English!

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Rufus
    Ah, that have somebody to tell me before i play with steamfrigates as a transporter...And i make my turn for this situation...Why not Tradeunits on these
    ships?

fozzie_bear
    Gast
    ruf, see
    Ok, lets forget rule #2 then

USA, December 1869

*The Republicans have won the elections; General Grant proclaimed president of the United States of America! The great Federal hero of the Civil War has convinced the Congress and Senate to adopt very severe measures to wipe out once and for all the revolts in the southern states. Many of Grant’s friends have been placed has new governors of the southern states and the KKK has been eradicated!

*About our Foreign Policy:

-We want to be in very good relations with the other powers and as a sign of this we open the American Markets to the entire world! However it worries me the perspective that soon my country will infested with foreign boats and trade units blocking my terrestrial and sea routes, it would be unfair for my nation, so there are a few very important conditions you will have to respect:

1- Don’t block my ports; if you do I will have the right to sink the responsible boat. Anyway my navy have secured the most important accesses to my main ports, still I have left a few sea squares open so that you can make direct trade from your own boats with some of my cities. Also I don’t want to see Steam Warships in front of my coasts; I can accept Steam Frigates though.
    2- Don’t block my railways with your goods; again if you do I will confiscate (i.e. destroy) them. There are a few very interesting squares along the coast like for example (79, 59), (79, 63), (77, 67) or (73, 75) with railway where you can land your trade goods and then make direct trade in one movement with cities more in the interior, also I will don’t block myself this routes. Also there are many forests squares adjacent to major attractive cities where you can disembark your goods.

I hope this information will benefit both of us and I expect the same cooperation with my goods in Europe

-American Imperialism! Now that USA is finally one is time to go to a next step; the unification of the entire American continent! (of course only at the expense of the Independent AI). Also we claim the Hawaiian Islands. Please respect these claims has I respect yours outside the American continent. Don’t force me to use my strongest weapon; EMBARGO.

Au!

EDIT: Dam, I have problems to upload the hot file from my 3,5 inch disk (normally this never happens), will try latter again

ok, it is good now...

Russia respects and backs the American claims.

We will also try not to obstruct US infrastructure in any way.

Civilonaut is next.

Seite 4 von 46 ErsteErste 1234567814 ... LetzteLetzte