Seite 2 von 46 ErsteErste 12345612 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 16 bis 30 von 676

Thema: PBEM Blitzkrieg 1936 (V.4.2)

Dummkopf Avatar von Eivind
    Zitat Zitat von Historical Atze
    Eivind, just use English, if it is more suitable for you. It's really no problem.
    Oh, is my German that bad! Sorry!

VfB ein Leben lang! Avatar von Historical Atze
    No, that wasn't what I wanted to say. I just thought it would be easier for you. Write in any language you want - except norwegian, that would be a bit of a problem .
    V f B  e i n  L e b e n  l a n g

"Kein Mensch hat seinen Freunden so viel Gutes erwiesen und seinen Feinden so viel Böses angetan, dass ich, Sulla, ihn nicht noch übertroffen hätte."
    Lucius Cornelius Sulla (138-78 v.Chr.) Dictator von Rom

"Sonst ein gar stiller Mann, doch wenn er angreift, wie der böse Teufel..."
    über König Rudolf I. von Habsburg aus Grillparzer - König Ottokars Glück und Ende

Zitat Zitat von simsahas Beitrag anzeigen
    nich wundern, bin nich analphabed geworden....mein hardes "d" auf der dasdadur isd kapudd :donk: :donk: Meine freundin had das nudella-messe auf die dasdadur fallen lassen :donk: :donk:

fozzie_bear
    Gast
    I comment, that his german is funny as my english.

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Eurisko
    So... are we playing .net or .hot?

Btw Eivind, you don't have to zip/rar the file here.

lolZdibolZ Avatar von Sephiroth
    .net i propose.

Tr. des Vak’a-i Mısrıyye Avatar von Kassian
    Zitat Zitat von Captain_America
    I comment, that his german is funny as my english.
    You´re funny in every language.
    Bitte unterstütze mit deiner Stimme den Tanzverein meiner Schwester - danke! :)

Zitat Zitat von Kassian
    You´re funny in every language.

fozzie_bear
    Gast

I will play soon, in a few hours.

However, before that I have a suggestion for the scenario.

I was reading a book about the Japanese emperor dynasty the other day, and in the section about WW2 "Operation Golden Lily", which was the name for the looting of Asia, caught my eye.

I think the looting of countries by tripartite pact members and the USSR can be simulated here.

How about this: The two pollution improvements are useless, so you could rename one to "European Loot" and another to "Asian Loot", and make European Loot worth 500 shields and Asian Loot worth 1000 shields (so they give 500 and 1000 gold respectively when sold).

The difference in gold would be because Japan is worse off economically than the Axis and the USSR anyway, and because Operation Golden Lily was one of the, if not the biggest looting ever seen in history and eclipsed the looting done by the Soviets and the Axis by several magnitudes.

You could place those improvements in all cities in eastern Europe and China (maybe neutral southeast Asia as well), so there is an additional incentive to occupy them.

Oh, and another issue before I play: So, do we play .net or .hot now? I need people's final word on this. If we switched to .hot, what I just suggested could be implemented.

Oh, and maybe, since pollution as I said plays no role, one of the many power plant versions could be renamed to "POW Laborers" and could be buildable only by Japan, the Axis and the USSR and could be very cheap.

in .hot i think settlers work with double speed. so i guess .net is better.

about your loot thing, my opinion is, that we should not start to tinker on the scenario file- now we just started.

on more suggestion as house rule, eivind, atze and me discussed via msn yesterday:

We thought about that if you trade with another nation you will have to get the agreement of the owner and perhaps pay "taxes" (customs) form your perceipts. Like perhapts 10% or so- what would be negotiable.

If everyone agrees, i would like to install this trade-agreement rule.

Zitat Zitat von Eurisko
    Oh, and maybe, since pollution as I said plays no role, one of the many power plant versions could be renamed to "POW Laborers" and could be buildable only by Japan, the Axis and the USSR and could be very cheap.
    thats wan idea going through my mind before when i tried starting some scenario creating ( )- though as i posted before, something like this perhaps could be installed in a later version.

fozzie_bear
    Gast
    i agree, of course with this rule.

Well we have played 1/6 of a turn, so it's not a big loss.

I won't be able to play for a few hours at least anyway, so technically it could be implemented without problems.

And yes, the rule sounds ok and may lead to war (just what we want and need).

Dummkopf Avatar von Eivind
    Sorry, no more changes to the scenario, Denis.

Seite 2 von 46 ErsteErste 12345612 ... LetzteLetzte