Somestimes I get English questions and remarks for TAC. Users of CivFanatics forum send me their messages because they get my email adress there. I ask these guys to put their questions here and hope that there are modders or fans of TAC who could help them.

At first here are two questions from Damjan:

Hello,
first of all, thanks for such a great mod for Civ IV Colonization that you guys have made, I really appreciate and admire The Authentic Colonization mod (yes, I still play that!).

Now, I want to do some adaptations to my taste regarding the mod, in order to really enjoy it up to my preferences. Could you be able to help me with some things? I was trying to find answers on forums, but without any luck...

First, the texture of terrain. I really like the warmth of vanilla terrain, is it possible to use vanilla textures? Is there any way to easily mod this in TAC?

Second, the way that settlements look. I would simply like to use vanilla city-set. I've tried to mod this by simply editing CityStyle to Euro, but no success. I just cannot figure out what files need to be modded to get this going.

If you do have some spare time to help me with this, I would be very, very grateful.

Again, many thanks for giving us the TAC!!!