Gerade haben wir unsere Kaffee/Teerunde beendet und ich hab mal nachsehen wollen, was denn DG so macht. Da fiel mir folgendes Statement von scan auf:

I thought I would make a post to expand on Zedds annoucement and let you know whats going on and why combats been delayed etc.

Why hasn't been much progress in the last 6 weeks ?

-I have had no internet access meaning I could not help with any coding or testing the game.
-Zedd has become tied up with Real Life stuff and less motivated especially as I havn't been around to help.

Is this going to improve ?

I moving down to london to share a flat with Zedd and start a new job, I will have internet access again and we will both be able to work much faster than before.
You will see me on the forums more and in irc and also both our work rate on the game will increase.

What is happening about this round ?

This round will last another 6-8 weeks with combat/transport ships being introduced in 2-3 weeks, apart from bug fixing there will be no other changes to the game.

Version 2

-In version 2 I will be helping with the coding as the main jobs i needed to do for this version have been completed(game design, site design, site promotion) although I will continue to improve the gfx and page design.

-Version 2 will be launched probably 4-6 weeks after combat is introduced.

-In V2 all sections will be complete and there will be some new features in the game that we have not mentioned yet.

Here are the key features of version 2 :

- Alliances, miltary and news sections complete
- Will be fully tested before release(unlike this version) to reduce on the number of bugs.
- New features and new buildings.
- Redesigned page layouts and integrated help system.
- Premium account option introduced( http://www.darkgalaxy.com/forums/sh...=&threadid=1393 )

Nun haben wir also einen groben Zeitplan. Übrigens, folgt mal dem angegebenen Link, dann wißt ihr, warum DG als "komerziell" bezeichnet wird.