Seite 8 von 11 ErsteErste ... 4567891011 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 106 bis 120 von 153

Thema: Blood & Steel.

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey

Post Russia - April 1933

One Russian Fighter runs out of fuel and crash lands. Doh!
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Metropolis
    Gast
    Zitat Zitat von Ingvar Beitrag anzeigen
    This is madness. What can the Sultan hope to achieve by war?
    Cease the hostilities at once. Britain can and will forget and forgive all past aggressions.

Should you continue down this path you will at best be mentioned by the historians of the future as a Pyrrhic ruler.
    You tried to fool us by hiding your troops behind some sand dunes although you promised to leave and dare to call our actions MAD?!
    England is begging for peace at first clash? Hm, obviously we overestimated the power of the once-mighty British Lion. Maybe we therefore should change our defensive directives.
    Do you really think the Sultan fights for a page in one of your history books? Our cause is greater, too big for you to understand. We are the strong, long arm of Allah. Operation "Enduring Rage" will go on.

Forgot to tell: An English cruiser and a colonial troop (sic!) destroyed. British expedition forces on the peninsula surrounded by overwhelming Ottoman troops.
    Geändert von Metropolis (12. April 2012 um 22:36 Uhr)

Registrierter Benutzer
    The units will be moved when a transport ship arrives to carry them away. You hardly expected them to fly away?

British Troops in Egypt wait camly for the Ottoman horde gathering outside Egypt.

Barcelona 5-Real Madrid 0 Avatar von Rebelious

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hello,

Sorry I can't continue. I think it's too long and I prefer the Internet games... sorry

Zitat Zitat von Pondichery Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello,

Sorry I can't continue. I think it's too long and I prefer the Internet games... sorry

Fair enough Pondichery. I can take over France if that's Ok with the other players.

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    @Pondichery: that´s fair enough. I can understand your preference. I played civ2 online for many years and refused to play PBEMs. But some day for me it was boaring to wait when I played online and my rivals played their turns. So some years ago I dicided for myself not to play online any longer.

@McM: for me it´s fine
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

It is fine with me McMonkey

Sorry to hear you leave us Pondichery.

Registrierter Benutzer
    If you change your mind you will be very welcome back, Pondichery.

I have added a house rule regarding transport planes, as Rebelious pointed out needed to be done.

Metropolis
    Gast
    Zitat Zitat von McMonkey Beitrag anzeigen
    Fair enough Pondichery. I can take over France if that's Ok with the other players.
    Sounds okay to me.

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee
    Zitat Zitat von Pondichery Beitrag anzeigen
    Nice and Tanger taken.

I can make peace and ask to Ottomans to don't invade you. If not you'll have to fight everywhere.
    If this is the only road for peace, the Rome must accept.

Registrierter Benutzer
    So we are all agreed that McMonkey takes France over?
    If anyone has objections, they should express them now, it will not do to start complaining some way down the road.
    Bear in mind that McMonkey can not be bound by whatever Pondichery intended to do with France, he may do whatever he wishes.

Veteran Avatar von Cobra

This advice goes to the Ottoman Empire:
    We have to decline your offers. Furthermore: Britain is our ally and an attack against Britain is an attack against the United States.
    The US Navy is on their way to mobilize against the sultan.

Roosevelt held a speech in the parliament: "Only thing we have to fear is fear itself"
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Post France April 1933

Fearing France is heading towards for another major European war within fifteen years of the end of the Great War, the military take control of the government and appoint Marshal Pétain as head of state.

Its first objective is to mend its relationship with Rome. Although France's military is powerful and it has mighty allies in Russia and Turkey it does not want to send another generation of young men to their deaths for petty prizes such as Nice and Tangiers. However if the Italian Empire is unwilling to accept this olive branch then it will find the French military ready and willing to fight!

Seite 8 von 11 ErsteErste ... 4567891011 LetzteLetzte