Seite 13 von 15 ErsteErste ... 39101112131415 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 181 bis 195 von 219

Thema: Historibus Europae PBEM

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee
    After a VERY long Siege, Genoa has finally fallen to France, as far as the Valois are concerned, the Italian wars are over.

France would also like to ask Spain to take care not to block the sea way to Bordeaux.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Barcelona 5-Real Madrid 0 Avatar von Rebelious
    Forgot to mention that in my previous turn I won a Mercenary Captain but I lost a Fleuyte to a storm

This turn Anno Domini 1550 (not a very good year ):

*The Dutch Nobility decides to start a campaign to annex Osnabruck and Munster to the Low Countries. The attack on Osnabruck was a success BUT could not capture it because suddenly an Austrian unit appears in the city!!! Made a test on single player and at the moment you destroy the last Pikeman suddenly the Independent Nobility is changed to a Imperial Elector. The same happens with Munster. What is the meaning of this? I don’t see anything of it in the Events, weird

The attack on Munster failed and lost one Lancers against the odds

*The Danish sunk one of my boats near Copenhagen and I had to disband a floating Traders! They suddenly went from worshipful to war and they don’t want to speak to me using the Foreign Minister

*Another victory against the Ottomans; Bougie easily captured!

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    It would appear the people of Osnabruck and Munster have decided to call upon the protection of the Holy Roman Emperor. The Austrian units must have been there from the start but un-movable until the last Independent unit was killed. I used a similar trick in Aeterna Civitas II.

Zitat Zitat von McMonkey Beitrag anzeigen
    It would appear the people of Osnabruck and Munster have decided to call upon the protection of the Holy Roman Emperor. The Austrian units must have been there from the start but un-movable until the last Independent unit was killed. I used a similar trick in Aeterna Civitas II.
    If you take a look when you start the scenario you will see that this units were not there; they suddenly appear when you destroy last pikeman, and they are still fixed; what should we do now?

I think it's because it will only show the units of one civ at a time, as it's normally not possible to have units from two different civs at the same time. If you try putting two units in the same square through the cheat menu, only one will appear, until it's either moved or destroyed.
    And I would bet they're put there to draw the holy roman empire into conflict with anybody who invades Germany.

Edit: Hmm, looking at it again, maybe that's not the case. I'm not sure how the mechanics of that works.

I agree this was part of the designers plan to provoke a conflict. I did the same thing in Aeterna Civitas in Sagunto, Spain. The city was Barbarian but I cheated a Roman unit there before placing the barbs. That way if the Carthaginians attacked the city and destroyed its barbarian defenders they would then be faced with a Roman unit (Rome and Carthage had an agreement that Sagunto was the border between their spheres of influence) and they would have the choice of halting or starting a war with Rome (if Rome was unwilling to pull out of the city).

What to do? As the Holy Roman Empire I am inclined to offer protection to those German cities that seek it. I have troops in those cities and if you attack them it would be an act of war against the Empire. What do you propose?

Well it depends, historically speaking you should be my ally, and if that is the case I would not mind that your Imperial troops enter these two cities. If you are not my ally I will just withdraw but I would like to see those cities still independent.

In case you are my ally and you enter those cities what would be the reaction of the French? I don’t want to risk the peace treaty with them. Anyway, expansion beyond these two cities is not really an option; the other German cities are too well defended.

While all German matters are ultimately up to the Holy Roman Empire, France would see it more prudent for Spain to direct its arms against the infidel Turks, rather than against fellow Christians and disturb the political balance within Germany.

Registrierter Benutzer

Austria is happy to be an ally of the Spanish Hapsburgs. I will occupy these cities for the sake of the family

Zitat Zitat von McMonkey Beitrag anzeigen
    Austria is happy to be an ally of the Spanish Hapsburgs. I will occupy these cities for the sake of the family
    Then go ahead, I think you forgot the save

@France: We have no more interest in expanding in Germany except for these two minor cities.

Post Holy Roman Empire - 1551 AD

No news

*Peace signed with the Danish AI

*Disaster at the Strait of Otranto!!! Ottoman warships intercepted and sunk two Fleuytes transporting the Italian Tercios; 1 veteran Arqebusier, 2 Lancers and 2 veteran Cannons lost!!! The Greek campaign has been cancelled!

*Munster keeps resisting, 1 Arqebusier lost.

*Bizerte captured!

Registrierter Benutzer

Seite 13 von 15 ErsteErste ... 39101112131415 LetzteLetzte