cool

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee
    Thanks, Rady.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Barcelona 5-Real Madrid 0 Avatar von Rebelious
    Not much happens at the Empire of Japan

Dummkopf Avatar von Eivind

Himmler inspects troops of the new German army, die Kriegsmacht , a merger of the Reichswehr and the SS, installing himself as the supreme commander of the armed forces.

Communication to the British
    Why can't I block the Öresund when you block an entire ocean in the North Sea? This is clearly international waters.
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken
    Geändert von Eivind (02. Februar 2012 um 17:24 Uhr)

Registrierter Benutzer
    The Spanish have invaded France!
    The fould Spaniards have attacked Bourdeux. What has the world come to!

Europäer Avatar von Radyserb
    serbska stolica Budyšin a němska stolica Berlin
    Cobra next

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Zitat Zitat von Radyserb Beitrag anzeigen
    House rules

Generic house rules:

* No 'square stealing' from the AI.
    @Germany: This Industrial Land square north if Kiel is danish

Small bugfix (something I forgot ), please all download and unpack the map.zip in your Blitzkrieg-folder...

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee

Oh the humanity!
    Germany loses 1000 gold for the loss of the Zeppelin Hindenburg.

Barcelona 5-Real Madrid 0 Avatar von Rebelious
    Echo

@Germany: This Industrial Land square north if Kiel is danish
    Whoops again (it's been a long time ) And please respond to my complaint also. You are pointing the finger at me for blocking the baltic sea, but you are blocking the north sea yourself. Please be consistent if you're going to police me, or I might block the baltic sea again

In other news:

Statement from Göbbels' Propagandaministerium: Fall Weiß

Sureme Commander of the new Kriegswehr, Heinrich Himmler, finally deliver on his promise to punish the Polish and the Czechs for their cowardly attack on the Reich during its tumultuous time after the death of "the eternal führer", Adolf Hitler. The Polish corridor is now incorporated into the German Reich, and Warsaw fell to minimum resistance (1 heavy artillery). Now, Czechoslovakia is next. "Revenge is a dish best served cold", the political leader Herr Göring proclaimed from the Reichskanzlei to international reporters.
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken
    Geändert von Eivind (05. Februar 2012 um 22:53 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von Eivind Beitrag anzeigen
    Whoops again And please respond to my complaint also. You are pointing the finger at me for blocking the baltic sea, but you are blocking the north sea yourself. Please be consistent if you're going to police me, or I might block the baltic sea again
    Oops, sorry, I forgot. We ask you: Where do we harm your trading interests with this? Furthermore you can circumnavigate the blockade.
    In other news:

Statement from Göbbels' Propagandaministerium: Fall Weiß

Sureme Commander of the new Kriegswehr, Heinrich Himmler, finally deliver on his promise to punish the Polish and the Czechs for their cowardly attack on the Reich during its tumultuous time after the death of "the eternal führer", Adolf Hitler. The Polish corridor is now incorporated into the German Reich, and Warsaw fell to minimum resistance (1 heavy artillery). Now, Czechoslovakia is next. "Revenge is a dish best served cold", the political leader Herr Göring proclaimed from the Reichskanzlei to international reporters.
    Your invasion in Poland is (not) good. Now we are allowed, to put a trade embargo on the aggressors (axis) goods. We ask all the other nations to do the same

For USA, France and me it´s from now on allowed to secure independent cities as allies (for Soviet Union and Japan are occupations of independent cities allowed anyway, but Japan has to fear the same consequences as Germany now )

Oops, sorry, I forgot. We ask you: Where do we harm your trading interests with this? Furthermore you can circumnavigate the blockade.

Your invasion in Poland is (not) good. Now we are allowed, to put a trade embargo on the aggressors (axis) goods. We ask all the other nations to do the same

For USA, France and me it´s from now on allowed to secure independent cities as allies (for Soviet Union and Japan are occupations of independent cities allowed anyway, but Japan has to fear the same consequences as Germany now )

That's a little harsh, don't you think? And your intentions of "securing" allies underline the double standardry I was pointing out in the north sea. You are not "allowed" to do anything, howevet you can make an unwise descision, but I have no beef with you, so I hope you will chill down. A diplomatic condemnation is plentyful in this instance

I am not the only player to suffer from annoying independent neighbors, acting as little mosquitos. France just lost its far east colonies and are attacked from spain. I highly support action against this. In fact I will openly offer support to help them in the fight against the independents.

So with all due respect, please mind your own business; the faith of Eastern Europe is obviously an issue between myself and the Soviet Union. I urge other nations to let cooler heads prevail. We have nothing but peaceful intentions.
    Geändert von Eivind (05. Februar 2012 um 23:50 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von Eivind Beitrag anzeigen

That's a little harsh, don't you think? And your intentions of "securing" allies underline the double standardry I was pointing out in the north sea.

I am not the only player to suffer from annoying independent neighbors, acting as little mosquitos. France just lost its far east colonies and are attacked from spain. I highly support action against this. In fact I will openly offer support to help them in the fight against the independents.

So please mind your own business; the faith of Eastern Europe is obviously an issue between myself and the Soviet Union. I urge other nations to let cooler heads prevail. We have nothing but peaceful intentions.
    Oh yes, peaceful intentions, in Poland I know, there are some troubles with Spain and China (a side effect of the higher attack values I think, the AI thinks they are strong now ) But France will surely not invade Spain or China.

We as the democracies respect the right of self-determination of the independent nations. Therefore we don't see any sense in finance your expansion And your expansion is my issue, the issue for all of your neighbors.

But we cannot accept your occupations of independent territories, so we will protect them

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Dario
    Today I watched a Hitler's documental on NatGeo. it was called "the fuhrer"

Seite 8 von 34 ErsteErste ... 45678910111218 ... LetzteLetzte