Seite 33 von 34 ErsteErste ... 23293031323334 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 481 bis 495 von 498

Thema: PBEM Blitzkrieg Mod-Experiment

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Dario
    I have started playing my turn... don't bump me!! will post soon!

WAR DECLARED ON THE BRITISH COMMONWEALTH

Because the British Prime Minister didn't give enough reliable proofs of peace about his nuclear race program, the Confederation
    has decided to take actions against the Commonwealth.

In a speech, Hermann Göring has told: "The British will be the first to get the nuke, but what will they do with that weapon?.
    Noone else will get this weapon at the same time he will... the British will eventually start a domination war just throwing bombs...
    The Confederation informed to the British about our fears and we just received sarcastic commentaries on this matter as answers.
    We really love peace and we don't fell secured ourselves, so we have decided to start a preventive war, and we will finish it
    once we feel no more threatened..."

Naval Battles

1- Battleship sunk near to Istambul.
    1- Cruiser damaged in the Atlantic
    1- Cruiser sunk close to Yemen.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Europäer Avatar von Radyserb
    serbska stolica Budyšin a němska stolica Berlin
    Zitat Zitat von Dario Beitrag anzeigen
    Because the British Prime Minister didn't give enough reliable proofs of peace about his nuclear race program, the Confederation
    has decided to take actions against the Commonwealth.
    Sorry Dario, I will just continue the game, if you take this senseless statement back

Zitat Zitat von Radyserb Beitrag anzeigen
    Sorry Dario, I will just continue the game, if you take this senseless statement back
    No Rady, I'm not going to take the "senseless" statement back, that's what I think... take it or leave it.

Edit: Ingvar France to play!

No Rady, I'm not going to take the "senseless" statement back, that's what I think... take it or leave it.

Edit: Ingvar France to play!
    Nope, it's for me a matter of honor, so I will quit the game and not participate in games involving you

I hate people, who fool me...
    Geändert von Radyserb (22. Juni 2013 um 23:42 Uhr)

Nope, it's for me a matter of honor, so I will quit the game and not participate in games involving you

I hate people, who fool me...
    Do what you like... it's not the first time you abandon games when you feel "convenient",
    it's the third time you do the same in a game...

Do what you like... it's not the first time you abandon games when you feel "convenient",
    it's the third time you do the same in a game...
    Which games? What do you mean with "convenient"?

Which ones???

1) The Imperialism when Rebelious declared war on you (you Russia and Reb. Germany), you said "No it's senseless to play and go on....."
    2) The Bonaparte when Rebelious invaded you (You Brit. Reb France). You suddenly quit telling he was cheating...
    3) And now this...

I mean you abandon games when you don't see chances to win...

It's ok, you say I don't respect you by "fooling", and of course I feel annoyed, then I reply you this...

But, well... I think it's all done said... good luck mate!

Yes, of course, it's all done said, my answer doesn't matter ... but i do it nonetheless...
    Which ones???

1) The Imperialism when Rebelious declared war on you (you Russia and Reb. Germany), you said "No it's senseless to play and go on....."
    That was La Belle and I was right. The game was already senseless to go on BEFORE Rebelious declared war on me because of the boring german-american alliance. And I was right. At the end we broke the game up, because cupcoffee(!) gave up.
    2) The Bonaparte when Rebelious invaded you (You Brit. Reb France). You suddenly quit telling he was cheating...
    I never told, he is cheating! Rebelious never cheats! He just do ALL things, which are not explicitly forbidden, that is a difference. I gave the game up, Karlheinz too, because both of us were convinced, that the game wasn't winable.
    3) And now this...

I mean you abandon games when you don't see chances to win...
    Again: Do you want to fool me? I "give up" because of your assholeness, that's all.
    But, well... I think it's all done said... good luck mate!
    Oh well...

Again: Do you want to fool me? I "give up" because of your assholeness, that's all.

Oh well...
    Exactly, that's the point!!! I don't see where my "assholeness" is!!! So, I don't see where I'm fooling you. May be I need glasses??
    It's a pitty we end this by a "misunderstanding".

Anyhow, I don't plan to start or join a new game, because it is too much time invested so that they finish like this... you can either be happy or whatever ( don't care ).

Good luck!!

Exactly, that's the point!!! I don't see where my "assholeness" is!!! So, I don't see where I'm fooling you. May be I need glasses??
    It's a pitty we end this by a "misunderstanding".

Anyhow, I don't plan to start or join a new game, because it is too much time invested so that they finish like this... you can either be happy or whatever ( don't care ).

Good luck!!
    Your "assholeness" is, to ask me per PN, what I will do, if I get the bomb, I answer, I don't intend to get the bomb. And then you declare war on me, telling I'm planning a nuclear war against you...
    I'm not here to let me fool...

Radyserb considers our diplomatic dispute as an "assholeness" from my part. So, he decided to "give up". It's ok.
    From tomorrow, I will start looking for a substitute to play as the British Commonwealth. Hope we can get one.
    Geändert von Dario (23. Juni 2013 um 10:09 Uhr)

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Isn´t there any solution to continue?
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Registrierter Benutzer
    If Radyserb does not change his mind, McMonkey might be willing to take over the British.

I've been playing this game (and others) under the assumption that lying during diplomacy was a legitimate tactic (and have therefore taken the potential for betrayal into consideration when forming strategy). Since Radyserb has quit this WWII scenario because Germany lied (either during diplomacy or in their propaganda), I'd like to know what the general feeling is here about lying during diplomacy.

Seite 33 von 34 ErsteErste ... 23293031323334 LetzteLetzte