Seite 3 von 7 ErsteErste 1234567 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 31 bis 45 von 92

Thema: PBEM - New World Order (started 2011)

Registrierter Benutzer
    Ok, how about we wait until Sunday, May 15? If we don't have another player by then, we probably never will?

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee
    Would there be more interest if we stream lined the points system, or maybe remove them and basically play this our like an Imperialism 21st century game?

Registrierter Benutzer
    I'd be willing to remove all points.... My big concern are the basic rules, and the nuclear rules.

Registrierter Benutzer
    I have heavily edited the rules to greatly simplify the game in the hopes of getting 1-2 more players. Basic house rules apply with a few scenario specifics.

I'd very much like to get this one going, if anyone out there is interested now that it is less complex and more of a sandbox?

Might it help if you posted once again in the player needed thread?

Registrierter Benutzer
    Done!

Registrierter Benutzer
    Or we could "include" India in the already amazing gathering of different cultures that is the Allies. It would only make for a quicker game!

Registrierter Benutzer
    You know what? I am definitely OK with that. India is pretty small in this scenario and would have a tough time expanding. I think that Ingvar's idea is a good one. Why not give it a shot?

If we really can't find any more takers, then sure, we could try that, I guess.

Registrierter Benutzer
    It's been a few months, so I don't think we'll likely find another taker, unfortunately.

I think it should be OK considering that the Allied civ is so far-flung. Everyone else is pretty centralized. I don't *think* India will overpower them, but who really knows?

I'll try to get the scenario modified tonight and to submit the first turn.

Das Spice muss fließen!!! Avatar von Barthi
    Can we play my Armagedoon 2012 Beta
    Fragen/Download = PN an mich:

Civ 2 unter Vista/Win 7 Spielen

Meine Civ2 Szen's:

Star Trek Galaxy, Sezessionskrieg, Star Wars: Rise and Fall*

Meine Mods:

HoI2DD, EU3, Empire at War FoC#, North & South Pirates, Port Royale 2,

Meine Maps:

Civ5, Civ3, Patrizier 2, Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne, Railroad Tycoon 3, Strategic War Command,

*in Arbeit, # auf Eis gelegt

Registrierter Benutzer
    I call USA

Post a link - I for one would be more than happy to help you playtest!

Registrierter Benutzer
    Please note, I have updated the scenario and have attached a .rar to the first post. You will need to download it, and unzip the .scn, and three event files to your New World Order folder, thus replacing the old ones.

Registrierter Benutzer
    The world is aflame, as terrorist operations in Congo, Afghanistan, Ireland, Israel, and the Philippines are detected.

Coalition air, land, and naval forces launch a massive invasion of Iraq. Cruise missiles and smart bombs rain down on Baghdad and Mosul. Iraqi defenses are weak and demoralized and quickly overrun.

President George W. Bush, delighted with American success, stages a photo op on the USS Carrier Abraham Lincoln, where he declares all major land operations in Iraq to be over.

The United States pledges to pursue this War on Terror until the world is once again safe for democracy!

Now that we're moving forward, if you all wanted to use the same "points" rules that we are using in First Strike, we can. I think they're kind of fun, but it's up to all of you. I did not count mine on this first turn, and am fine with forfeiting them.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Seite 3 von 7 ErsteErste 1234567 LetzteLetzte