Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 16 bis 20 von 20

Thema: Deutschland vs England

the elf Avatar von Gelion
    Zitat Zitat von Radyserb Beitrag anzeigen
    no, I'm Sorbian
    I've read about you guys on wikipedia
    Do not forget to take the Civ 2 PBEM survey!

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    I would have taken 25 goal Darren Bent over Heskey who hasn't got into double figures since 2004-05 and only got 3 in the league last year. That said, Miroslav Klose also only netted 3 league goals for Bayern Munich last year and he looked deadly for Germany so league form isn't all there is to it.

I can't understand why Capello took half fit players like Ferdinand and King and an uncapped player like Dawson and left a fully fit, capped and classy defender like Phil Jagielka at home. I will admit I am a little bias on that score but Jags wasn't even in the provisional squad! Also the omission of Walcott with his blistering pace and Adam Johnson who had a wonderful season at Man Shitteh. These players are now the future of England though so they will get their chance.

I agree on bringing in an English manager now. I think the lads respond much better to a rollockin in their own language I did read one suggestion about bringing back Glen Hoddle as England had played the best football under him. Its just a pity he talked to the press about his personal beliefs and brought in a faith healer. That showed a shocking lack of understanding of the press, and if you can't keep them on side your doomed!

I think Harry Redknapp would be good for England, at least if he left Spurs he wouldn't keep poaching all of Evertons transfer targets!!!

Do you follow / support a league team Alcibaides?

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Alcibaides
    Zitat Zitat von McMonkey Beitrag anzeigen
    Do you follow / support a league team Alcibaides?
    Arsenal

That's acceptable . The Gunners play great football and don't throw their weight (IE checkbook) around. I think Wenger will get the blend right sooner or later and they will be unstoppable! Being an Evertonian I obviously pity the Kopites but I reserve my special hatred for Man City. Scum of the highest order!

Typical, John Heitinga was the first Everton player in a World Cup final since 1966 and he gets sent off I think Spain thoroughly deserved their win though. Any team that can leave Mikel Arteta out of the squad and leave Fabregas and Torres on the bench has got to be amazing!

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12