Umfrageergebnis anzeigen: Letzte Umfrage vor dem Start?

Teilnehmer
20. Du darfst bei dieser Umfrage nicht abstimmen
  • 1.0 Random mit Alternative

8 40,00%
  • 1.1 Random ohne Zusatzoptionen

11 55,00%
  • 2.0 Paarungen mit Setzliste

4 20,00%
  • 2.1 Paarungen mit Zufallsgenerierung

15 75,00%
Multiple-Choice-Umfrage.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: II. Einstellungen Pitboss Cup

MuffinMan
    Gast

II. Einstellungen Pitboss Cup

Nach der ersten Umfrage wurde klar für die 2. Spielvariante und Random gestimmt. Bei Random sind aber als Zusatz eine Alternative gewünscht worden, von anderen wiederum nicht.

Civwahl
    1.0 Die Alternative besagt, dass gewisse Civs (Welche? Sollten die entsprechenden Wähler dann möglichst bestimmen!) ausgeklammert werden und die restlichen dann per Zufall (Auslosungstool) den Spielern zugeordnet werden.
    1.1 Ansonsten wird Random auf normal Zufall ohne irgendwelche anderen Optionen gespielt.
    _____

Desweiteren können jetzt die Spielpaarungen gebildet werden. Auch hierzu wurden verschiedene Wünsche geäußert.

Paarungen
    2.0 Da viele MP- Provis und erfahrene Pitboss-Spieler beim Turnier dabei sind, werden hier diese Spieler gesetzt und deren Gegner mit dem Auslosungstool zugeordnet. Diese Variante hat allerdings zufolge, dass vielleicht ein Unabhängiger die Setzliste erstellen muss (Schiedsrichter?). Er sollte also die Spieler kennen um sie nach ihrer Spielstärke beurteilen zu können. Zum anderen wäre die Möglichkeit noch parallel nach dem BF- Ranking zu gehen.
    2.1 Hier werden alle Spieler im Auslosungstool geworfen und geschaut welche Paarungen heraus kommen. Hierbei liegen Glück und Pech eng einander.
    _____

Falls du zu den Punkten noch Ideen hast die zur besseren Abwicklung und Ablauf des Turniers führen können oder nur mit anderen Alternativen abstimmen möchtest, schreib deine Bedenken bitte hier im Thread rein!
    Zitat Zitat von Conspirator Beitrag anzeigen
    In the first poll, the majority voted for the second playing system and randomized civ-choice. Some wanted to add some options to random though, so there's another poll.

Civ-Choice
    1.0 With this alternative, some civilizations (which ones? the corresponding players should decide..) will be excluded from the choice. The others will be selected randomly. (Lottery Tool)
    1.1 The choice is completely randomized, without any added options.
    _____

Fixture
    2.0 As there are many multiplayer professionals around, these players will be seeded, their opponents will be allocated by the lottery tool. With this variant, a referee might be necessary to create the seeding list. The referee should know the players and should be able to judge their playing ability. The other option would be to choose the seeded players due to the BF-Ranking.
    2.1 With this option there is no seeding list and everything runs randomly. Your luck decides on who your opponent is!
    _____
    Geändert von MuffinMan (06. Dezember 2009 um 18:28 Uhr)

you shall rise... Avatar von Conspirator
    Civwahl 1.0

Paarungen 2.1

Ich kanns heut nachmittag dann ins Englische übersetzen. Hauptsache es kommt keiner mit dem Google Übersetzer oder anderen ähnlichen Internetwerkzeugen.
    "(When problems overwhelm us and sadness smothers us, where do we find the will and the courage to continue? Well, the answer may come in the caring voice of a friend, a chance encounter with a book, or from a personal faith. For Janet, help came from her faith, but it also came from a squirrel. Shortly after her divorce, Janet lost her father, then she lost her job. She had mounting money problems. But Janet not only survived, she worked her way out of despondency and now she says life is good again. How could this happen? She told me that late, one autumn day when she was at her lowest, she watched a squirrel storing up nuts for the winter. One at a time he would take them to the nest, and she thought, "If that squirrel can take care of himself with the harsh winter coming on, so can I." Once I broke my problems into small pieces, I was able to carry them—just like those acorns—one at a time.)"

MuffinMan
    Gast
    Zitat Zitat von Conspirator Beitrag anzeigen
    Civwahl 1.0

Paarungen 2.1

Ich kanns heut nachmittag dann ins Englische übersetzen. Hauptsache es kommt keiner mit dem Google Übersetzer oder anderen ähnlichen Internetwerkzeugen.
    Danke, kann ich ja dann in Post 1 drunter setzen.

you shall rise... Avatar von Conspirator
    In the first poll, the majority voted for the second playing system and randomized civ-choice. Some wanted to add some options to random though, so there's another poll.

Civ-Choice
    1.0 With this alternative, some civilizations (which ones? the corresponding players should decide..) will be excluded from the choice. The others will be selected randomly. (Lottery Tool)
    1.1 The choice is completely randomized, without any added options.
    _____

Fixture
    2.0 As there are many multiplayer professionals around, these players will be seeded, their opponents will be allocated by the lottery tool. With this variant, a referee might be necessary to create the seeding list. The referee should know the players and should be able to judge their playing ability. The other option would be to choose the seeded players due to the BF-Ranking.
    2.1 With this option there is no seeding list and everything runs randomly. Your luck decides on who your opponent is!
    _____
    "(When problems overwhelm us and sadness smothers us, where do we find the will and the courage to continue? Well, the answer may come in the caring voice of a friend, a chance encounter with a book, or from a personal faith. For Janet, help came from her faith, but it also came from a squirrel. Shortly after her divorce, Janet lost her father, then she lost her job. She had mounting money problems. But Janet not only survived, she worked her way out of despondency and now she says life is good again. How could this happen? She told me that late, one autumn day when she was at her lowest, she watched a squirrel storing up nuts for the winter. One at a time he would take them to the nest, and she thought, "If that squirrel can take care of himself with the harsh winter coming on, so can I." Once I broke my problems into small pieces, I was able to carry them—just like those acorns—one at a time.)"

MuffinMan
    Gast