Seite 37 von 37 ErsteErste ... 273334353637
Ergebnis 541 bis 546 von 546

Thema: BF-Pitboss 3

Registrierter Benutzer
    GG all ^^

We have voted for Yuufo because we can't expect a better place.

Thank you very much!

* Ultra-möhrig * Avatar von simsahas
    Grats Yuufo at least you won not the BF1 but the BF3. And who is able to kill the Inca deserves the victory everytime
    PB-History: PB23 ● BF1 ● PB25 ● PB27 ● PB28 ● BF3 ● PB30 ● PB33 ● BF5 ● PB37 ● PB 38 ● BF7 ● PB44 ● BF9 ● PB47 ● PB48 ● PB 51 ● BF 15 ● PB 53 ● PB 54 ● PB 57 ● PB 60

~~~ W..........O..........M..........B..........A..........T ~~~

Mitspieler sagen:
    Zitat Zitat von ElDuderino91 Beitrag anzeigen
    :woohoo: Ich spiele mit einem Genie zusammen :nana:

Registrierter Benutzer
    First of all i would like to thank this site for the invitation to play this PB.

Thanks too to Ernibert who hosted it, Ventrue43 who did the map and all others that made this game possible.

Congratz to Yuufette/Hulky for their victory, too bad they "killed" the game with this early kill, nothing we could do anymore after that unless a big 4vs1 at the end, what i dont like and would have refused to do.

This game was, even if won pretty early, very fun.

The map was awesome, continents are really best settings and i like the possibility to get all contacts before astronomy.

I like the fact that everyone have almost same land, i mean something fair for everyone but i think there was too much happy ressources that made trades almost useless.

I want to apologize to Marky mark and Seilinger that i killed. I know that attacking someone with a big tech lead is something not cool, but that's strategicaly very very interesting and i needed it to get second slot.

Congratz to Anglarok that did a very good game on my initial start that i really dont like, i prefered the second one

That was my first real pitboss, and probably the last one, civ5 is coming and i almost stoped civ anyway.

Thank you all again for the game, keep your good and fairplay spirit, see you for civ5.

alter BF Ritter Avatar von MarkyMark
    The game was reported, the uploaded savegame is usable with the original player password (changed it). Please report here your links to the stories!

A tournament roster is still under construction, so you can see yet only a list of pitboss-games. Greetings and thanx to all!

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Ventrue43
    Für interessierte nochmal die Karte .... Freut mich dass sie sich hat gut spielen lassen nach den Startschwierigkeiten.
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Sohn der Sonne Avatar von Yuufo
    Vielen Dank, Ventrue43.

Seite 37 von 37 ErsteErste ... 273334353637