Seite 60 von 60 ErsteErste ... 10505657585960
Ergebnis 886 bis 896 von 896

Thema: Aeterna Civitas - Spiel 2

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Alcibaides
    Zitat Zitat von cupcoffee Beitrag anzeigen
    I took a look at it, but I must admit it's a pretty daunting task to pick up a civ in the middle of what seems a major war. What exactly is the situation with wars and alliances and such?
    Currently there is a 3 against 3 war going on:

Romans, Germans, Seleucids vs. Carthage, Macedon & Ptolemids.

So it is a pretty straight forward position. Of course you would be coming in as a new leader and would therefore be able to dictate a foriegn policy that best matches your own agenda.

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Zitat Zitat von cupcoffee Beitrag anzeigen
    I took a look at it, but I must admit it's a pretty daunting task to pick up a civ in the middle of what seems a major war. What exactly is the situation with wars and alliances and such?
    Celts were destroyed by Rome and Germanics which have an alliance.
    Macedonia, Carthago and Ptolemids have an alliance.
    Seleucids have some troubles with Ptolemids.

Rome was raid by Carthago. Germania sent lot of troops to help and supported Rome with gold and merchants. Now there is a large frontline in Italy.
    Macedonia started to swamp Germania.
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von cupcoffee
    Alright, I could give Rome a go next time it's their turn unless somebody else wants to try them.
    Cobra, could you send me a private message on what your overall military strategy with the Romans was?

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    of course, but give some time, I´ll send you tomorrow a PN, I have to leave now, ok?
    Wenn du tot bist, dann weißt du nicht, dass du tot bist, es ist nur schwer für die anderen. Genau so ist es, wenn du blöd bist.

Zitat Zitat von Cobra Beitrag anzeigen
    Germania sent lot of troops to help and supported Rome with gold and merchants.
    I thought that re-homing of merchants is not allowed. If so then gifting merchants to another player should not be allowed either, since this is the same thing as re-homing them.

How did you go about gifting these units Cobra? Did you place them within 2 squares of Roman cities and then set the home city to where they were gifted?

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Zitat Zitat von Alcibaides Beitrag anzeigen
    I thought that re-homing of merchants is not allowed. If so then gifting merchants to another player should not be allowed either, since this is the same thing as re-homing them.

How did you go about gifting these units Cobra? Did you place them within 2 squares of Roman cities and then set the home city to where they were gifted?
    No, I followed the rule which McMonkey defined:
    - Trade units being gifted must have their home city changed to NONE as re-homing trade is forbidden.

OK, I have not seen this rule. Where is it posted?

What happens when you drop a "NONE" merchant into a city? How is the generated gold / science calculated?

Veteran Avatar von Cobra
    Zitat Zitat von Alcibaides Beitrag anzeigen
    OK, I have not seen this rule. Where is it posted?

What happens when you drop a "NONE" merchant into a city? How is the generated gold / science calculated?
    It is posted there

If I drop a None merchant in a city, civ2 calculates a route between the nearest roman city Brentesion and the destination. The result is that no new trade route can be installed as long as Brentesion is the nearest city. The romans get only the trade bonus and the bonus is poor in relation to the results if the germans would get the bonuses.

Karlheinz Avatar von Karlheinz
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Carthaginian sailors discover Scandinavia.

Some roads pillaged in Italy.

Europäer Avatar von Radyserb
    serbska stolica Budyšin a němska stolica Berlin

Seite 60 von 60 ErsteErste ... 10505657585960