Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 16 bis 23 von 23

Thema: [CCV] (English) art-development and picture thread

Registrierter Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von Thomas Pi;2381106@bernie14

Also fantastic work. Keep this units as it is. We will need exactly this one later. But we can't use it with the ancient Germans. There should be an - how did JF00 call it - "esthetic harmony". [URL="http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=278016"
    Here [/URL]is a good example of modern units.

So your great archer will need another head for Germany. The head of the warrior. For Egypt it's perfect as it is. The same with the ancient spearman. So my idea was to take the body of the warrior and give him the spear of the spearman and because the spearman uses a shield to give him the animation of the pikeman. Can you do that?
    i can do that , now, for the ancient archer, do u what the regular warrior body, with warrior head, or the body i made? also, FYI, i can put a shield on a spearman animation, so do u like better spearman amination or pikeman animation?, also, what kind of sheild (shape color, markings, etc)?
    Geändert von bernie14 (23. Juni 2008 um 18:03 Uhr)

CCV-Designer Avatar von Thomas Pi
    If it is not too much work it would be nice to have the warrior body for all fighting ancient german units. That means warrior, archer, spearman and axeman I think. But the ancient spearman is not allowed to wear or use a shield. And he shouldn't wave his arm around as if he has one. That's the only reason why I thought of the pikeman animation.

But your body is so great we will use it - no we must use it - for the next civ set. Egypt will fit. So keep it!!!
    =====> Community Civ V [CCV] <=====
    **** 22.06.2011 **** NEUER PATCH **** 22.06.2011 ****
    Download =====> CCV 4.40 D <===== Download

Registrierter Benutzer
    ok, how r these? archer, axe and spearman (yes, with pikeman animations)...i'm sorry i can't load into my game now, my game computer is not available to me now ....

let me know what u think, if u want to test, i will put them in a zip and attach for u .

also, let me know about the scout...do u want a warrior body, with pack without pack, or wearing pants?
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

absolutly perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's exactly what I thought of. And don't hurry with the upload. I'll still need some weeks to convert to 3.17 and English. You can upload your work here at the forum or like The_Coyote at the fanatics. Or you can send them as attach by email. If you upload at the fanatics a link here in our forum would be nice.

The scout: You must not rebone this one because only fighting units like warrior, axeman, swordsman,... should look the same. Other units like settlers, scout, explorer, worker,... should be different but look similar.

ab und zu mal hier Avatar von The_Coyote
    first done, culverin link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=280194

wip of the second (made after: 20lb Parrott Cannon)

@bernie14
    looks great
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

That's a good one!

Hi.

I found a picture of a WW1 cannon. It's not good as reference but a good example of what we are looking for.

ab und zu mal hier Avatar von The_Coyote
    Zitat Zitat von Thomas Pi Beitrag anzeigen
    ... a late type like american civil war cannons in use with (early) infantry ...

I found a picture of a WW1 cannon. It's not good as reference but a good example of what we are looking for.
    [do not take the following part too serious] , now i´m confused, a WWI american civil war cannon

A WWI version will come, but first here is the civil war cannon, perhaps with another cannonier (reskin of the existing one?) it would look better, but even so imo it looks good

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=280893

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12