Seite 2 von 7 ErsteErste 123456 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 16 bis 30 von 94

Thema: KAC Cup 3 - join third edition of our international tourney!

Registrierter Benutzer
    @wuest - the more the merrier - KAC Cup is like Olympic game - it is important to take part in it, not the result
    @Ernibert - I've added you to the list. I suspect that you're German and from LCA club.

I have a kind request to everyone who applied: please do two things:
    1) check the list: http://forum.civilization.org.pl/vie...?p=38525#38525 and if you see any error (nick, club, country) please let me know - I'll correct it
    2) send me an email to cup (at) kac.org.pl with your email address - I need some contact data to let you know when you play and with whom

Generally tourney starts on Wednesday, 5th December - stay tuned and please train advanced start, download the map LD_Mirror_Inland_Sea2 to be ready to fight

ewiger Zweiter

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Aristobulus
    Ui. Werden ja richtig viele von uns

Minion Avatar von Tzu Iop
    Made an anouncement, I hope I did everything right.
    Papoy!

PPP Avatar von Shizanu
    I would like to join also, but first i need to know the time-span where the games are set and if they are played with timer so they don´t take endless time.
    I ask because I can just play till about 23:00 CET and need to know, if this will be a problem.
    Meine Strategiehilfen:
    Civ IV Strategie Guide Allgemeiner Civ Singleplayer Guide für Spielstufen Prinz und König
    fastmoves.de Alles über Civilization Multiplayer für Anfänger und Fortgeschrittene.

alter BF Ritter Avatar von MarkyMark
    ich finde es Hammer wieviel Zeit er reinsteckt, in jedem unbedeuteden Forum auf sein turnier aufmerksam gemacht . Glaube er hat mehr Spiele als Preise ausgeschrieben, wie wir damals auf der LAN hatten, hatte aber selbst auf ein paar verzichtet (von Napoleon)....aber das hatte mehr sinn, man lernte sich wenigestens kennen, dafür sponsere ich eher Preise, auch echte Pokale. Dann kann man sich mitfreuen, fotos machen.

Denke, da alle dort mitmachen wollen, sage ich zum. das FFA Turnier ab, beim Teamturnier müssen mind. 12 drin sein, das ich mir die Mühe mache zu organisieren.

Minion Avatar von Tzu Iop
    Zitat Zitat von Shizanu Beitrag anzeigen
    I would like to join also, but first i need to know the time-span where the games are set and if they are played with timer so they don´t take endless time.
    I ask because I can just play till about 23:00 CET and need to know, if this will be a problem.
    Wenn du dich mit deinem Gegner verabredest, dann hast du eine ganze Woche Zeit das Spiel auch in mehreren Sessions abzuwickeln.

Ansonsten sinds maximal 180 Runden mit Mediumtimer und seperaten Zügen also, ca. 6h im Extremfall würde ich jetzt mal sagen, vielleicht kannst ja auch mal mit einem aus der Liga testen, wie lange das ungefähr dauert. Bis zum 3. Dezember ist ja noch ein Moment.
    Papoy!

shooter Avatar von orchid
    so ein spiel geht etw 2 bis max 3 stunden. dann aber auch nur, wenn dein gegner den timer immer komplett runterlaufen lässt...
    ------------------------------------------
    Meine Civ5 Story mit Kaiserin Katharina
    Meine Strategiespiele-Trailermontage

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Nemesis666
    In 3 schaffst Du das imo nicht wenn es über die 180 geht. Ist ja medium und nicht simultan, also 360 Runden a 1 min = ???? voila 6 Stunden
    Diskutiere nie mit Idioten - sie holen Dich auf ihr Niveau und
    schlagen Dich dort mit Erfahrung

civ4fans

Registrierter Benutzer
    Ernibert - you're in I suspect that you represent LCA and Germany - if something is not correct, please correct it. We have already almost 40 players

MuffinMan
    Gast
    Zitat Zitat von LDeska Beitrag anzeigen
    Ernibert - you're in I suspect that you represent LCA and Germany - if something is not correct, please correct it. We have already almost 40 players
    It´s correct so, thx LDeska.
    I´m glad about the tournament

PPP Avatar von Shizanu
    ok, i will take part.
    name: [LCA]Shizanu
    Meine Strategiehilfen:
    Civ IV Strategie Guide Allgemeiner Civ Singleplayer Guide für Spielstufen Prinz und König
    fastmoves.de Alles über Civilization Multiplayer für Anfänger und Fortgeschrittene.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Orkati, Orchid - I've received you email, you're both in
    Shizanu - you're in as well. I suspect you're German, so you have German flag next to your nick in players' list:
    Tzu Iop - I've learned German but it was in high school, so I don't know what you wrote but I'm sure it's OK - thanks for announcement!
    Shizanu - previous KAC Cup had turn limit set to 250 - it was in worst case around 10 hours of play. with 180 it should be normal to play a game (in worst case) in two sessions. It is allowed to save & reload game if one of players is not able to play any longer. The only limitation is that you have one week to play a game. If you can't fins a suitable date for both of you during whole week, there is a deadline on Tuesday - it's all in the rules.
    I hope that one week is enough to play a game, if not - we have to carry on, we can't postpone whole tourney and that's why we introduced technical walk-over.
    But in previous two KAC Cup's such technical walk-over occured only twice (and there was really a lot of games played). So I hope that this time it will be the same.
    We have already 42 players - it's going to be the biggest KAC Cup

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Nemesis666
    Zitat Zitat von LDeska Beitrag anzeigen
    We have already 42 players - it's going to be the biggest KAC Cup

And LCA will rule it this time......
    Diskutiere nie mit Idioten - sie holen Dich auf ihr Niveau und
    schlagen Dich dort mit Erfahrung

civ4fans

Registrierter Benutzer
    OK, one week left and we begin!

We have 51 players from 10 countries fow now. Registration period lasts till 3th December - there is still time to join!

Seite 2 von 7 ErsteErste 123456 ... LetzteLetzte