Seite 3 von 65 ErsteErste 12345671353 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 31 bis 45 von 964

Thema: PBEM - Blitzkrieg 1936; 3. Anlauf

Brutus
    there is no rules and events change but the squares themselves change due to the map switching. And I think this winter map is there from start. Just dont get why you can choose between SP and MP sicne I cannot see special files for it.

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut
    Zitat Zitat von battosai Beitrag anzeigen
    Das ist genau das, was Eivind mit seiner Regel aussagt. Ich glaub, man sollte auch noch den Ort der Invasion vorher ansagen (Koordinaten), damit es auch Sinn macht.
    Das Ansagen einer Landung ist unrealistisch, aber bei der Reichweite der Frachter macht das 1 Runde parken nur vor der Landungsküste Sinn, andernfalls könnte z. B. Deutschland bei Königsberg verladen und parken und dann von dort eine Invasion in England machen. Das wäre sehr realistisch????????????

Die andere Möglichkeit, das Parken erst an Land vorzuschreiben, ermöglicht den mehrfachen Gebrauch der Frachter und damit das Umsetzen vieler Einheiten ohne Luft-/Seedeckung. Völlig abwegig schon zu Nappel-Zeiten, aber auch noch im 2. Wk ( Seelöwe, Felix, Dieppe nur als Beispiel ).

Die Regel soll ja wohl insbesondere England und ggf Japan gegen Invasionen schützen, daher halte ich eine realistische Anwendung für zwechmäßig.
    Schlußendlich muß natürlich abgestimmt werden, falls wir nicht Eivind das letzte Wort lassen.

Evertonian Avatar von McMonkey
    What about Pearl Harbour? Surely we should be allowed to sneak attack. It is realistic!

Dummkopf Avatar von Eivind
    I see you opened as *.hot file. It must be renamed or restarted as *.net.

Sneak attacks are encouraged indeed, hence the name of the scenario: Blitzkrieg! The restriction only applies between Germany and Britain's homeland, because numerous playtests have proven that those large nations can easily be eliminated in 1 turn if there are no such rule. I only think it's fair to let that rule apply to unrealistic 'sleeping' invasion forces towards USA for instance. Meaning hiding an invasion force under a merchant vessal and suddenly invade - that's just crazy and should also be announced along the GB-Germany line.

As far as loading of winter-summer, the job to load it lies with the Russian player. The winter settings are preloaded upon start of the scenario, so it's safe to continue. Be sure to rename the file 'bk1936.net' before running the batch. Russia must load the Winter and Summer MP settings ever October and March (which means you load it on Britain's April and September, as it will be March and October once you load those turns). It is important you chose the MP settings, as they load the map over on the bk1936.net file, whereas the SP settings only loads to bk1936.sav. It's really not very complicated, as you will soon learn.

The house rules:

Scenario specific house rules:

* No tech trading and no money gifting.
    * Amphibious invasions (only upon war declaration) must be announced 1 turn in advance.
    * French civ to be puppet if Paris occupied*.
    * No more than 5 airplanes allowed on the Aircraft Carrier at the same time, and no twin engined aircrafts.
    * No war ships can cross straits owned by a foreign power (i.e. the Bosphorus Strait (Istanbul), Suez Canal, Panama Canal, Kiel Canal (Hamburg), Gibraltar strait, Øresund (Copenhagen) etc.).
    * Soviet Lend Lease 'killing' only to occur during war times with consent of both parties.

For the generic rules and elaborations to the Vichy regieme, look here: http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...litzkrieg_1936
    Geändert von Eivind (16. Juli 2007 um 17:14 Uhr)

What should I rename the file?
    Can we carry on as .hot?
    Can the next person play their turn or do I need to start again?

Dummkopf Avatar von Eivind
    Namel the file whatever you want throughout the game, but once it's batch time, then rename the file 'bk1936' (.net).

Btw, I just realied that the winter settings are not loaded from start, this is a bug, but not a severe one. Since the game starts in October, it looks as you must load the winter settings manually, monkeyboy!

Sorry about this but I cannot work out what I am supposed to be doing. Can somebody else start the game off correctly (re: batch files/mp/.net) and post the file for the start of the Russian turn. I can then dl this version and play my turn and post it so we can get going.

Handeln & Verhandeln Avatar von Civilionaut
    Zitat Zitat von McMonkey Beitrag anzeigen
    Sorry about this but I cannot work out what I am supposed to be doing. Can somebody else start the game off correctly (re: batch files/mp/.net) and post the file for the start of the Russian turn. I can then dl this version and play my turn and post it so we can get going.
    here is the file
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

Thanks Civi

TURN 1

SOVIET DIPLOMATIC STANCE

The Soviet Sphere of Influence incorporates the following countries:
    Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia, Finland, Poland, Romania and Bulgaria.
    Any attack on them will be considered an attack on the Soviet Union.

The Soviet Union supports the independence and neutrality of the following countries: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Czechoslovakia, Austria, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Greece, Albania, Turkey and Iran.

The Soviet Union would also like to announce its support for the Republican government of Spain and the Nationalist government of China.

Trade is welcome from any nation!

Brutus
    I will try to make my turn today or tomorrow, hold on.

Brutus
    Respectful greetings presidents and high diplomats of the Western sphere.

Our Japanese Empire is a neutral country open for free trade to any nation. We wish to enjoy free access to Suez and Panama canals and other straits like Malaysia, Aden and Gibraltar. Don't annoy other palyers by blocking straits ! Free passing is crucial for a nation that needs to go over long distances to lucrative markets. But I think, the others would also apply to it, as it means respect and good behaviour. We would really like to keep our mighty warfleet in their ports.

Our Empire is also expansionist. Right now we are running into a deep conflict with the Republic of China. Just please keep out of that conflict at all, the white race cannot understand the historical differences between our thousands of years old nations. Do so and we will not take influence on European policies.

Posting tomorrow or Sunday, I will see, today I had to play other turns that were waiting longer or were shorter

Axis - October 1935

*Anschluss! Austria annexed the the Third Reich without any kind of resistance

-To All Nations: The Third Reich will respect the independence of all neutral (Switzerland flag) countries in Europe. However if somebody captures one neutral city I will capture another one to balance power. However I see barbarian cities has objectives to capture without any fear of a human war declaration, Eivind made them barbarian for this purpose and is historical.

Apart from all this we want good relations with the other powers, specially the western ones, and profit from what trade can give to all of us.

http://rapidshare.com/files/44395983/1-AXIS.net.html
    Geändert von Rebelius (22. Juli 2007 um 20:20 Uhr)

The Soviet Union strongly objects to Gremany's Anschluss with Austria. It is a clear breach of the Treaty of Versailles. Although the Soviet Union was not a sigatory, Russia suffered a great deal at the hands of both Germany and Austria during the great war. German rearmament and militarism presents a threat to the Soviet Union.

Karlheinz Avatar von Karlheinz
    Die USA setzen sich für freien Handel in der Welt ein. Alle Nationen sind eingeladen mit uns zu handeln.
    Wir freuen uns auch über einen intensiven Handel mit dem Deutschen Reich.
    Wir fordern allerdings einen Stop ihrer Expansionspläne. Kein weiteres Land darf dem Deutschen Reich angegliedert werden. Weder Frankreich, Beneluxstaaten, Dänemark, Skandinavien, Polen oder irgend ein anderes freies Land.
    Auch Japan möchten wir gerne als Handelspartner begrüßen, solange es sich anderen Nationen gegenüber friedlich verhält. Sobald Japan in China oder irgendeinem anderen Land angreift, ist der Handel mit Amerika beendet.
    Der Präsident hofft, das diese deutlichen Worte in Japan und Deutschland nicht für Mißstimmung sorgen, denn wahrscheinlich sind die Sorgen unseres Außenministers hinsichtlich der politischen Entwicklung Japans und Deutschlans unbegründet.
    Aber so sind die Fakten auf dem Tisch und jeder kennt unsere Grenzen.

GANZ WICHTIG: DIE TRANSKONTINENTALE EISENBAHNSTRECKE DARF AUF KEINEN FALL BLOCKIERT WERDEN.

Jede Einheit, egal von welcher Nation, die unseren freien Güterverkehr behindert wird vernichtet.

Seite 3 von 65 ErsteErste 12345671353 ... LetzteLetzte