Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 16 bis 25 von 25

Thema: Weird behaviour on a BF game

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Xelsius

Mad

also nochmahl zum 2v1 gegen nilz, da nilz centurio den nap brach kündigte ich ihm den nap10 und grif ihn dan an da ich nap brüche hasse und der meinung bin das die bestraft werden sollten und ich die schlümmer finde als wohl eine nicht ganz erztgemeinte beleidigung
    und das 2v1 gegen blu war wohl keins da ich ihm nur den nap kundigte nud er erklärte mihr dan den krieg also was wird mihr hir vorgeworfen
    ich bin für ein feres spiel und ich spiele doch auch fear oder?
    jedenfals versuche ich es und das nach so einer langen zeit so darauf rumeriten wird finde ich auch nicht gut

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Mansurji
    Ok Centurio, I accept your apologies. It would have been better to do them during the game, so we wouldn't have the use of this thread ( i take note of your advice about pm, nemesis )

About the game, i have to correct you about one thing : you can speak of "Cold War" when both players are in peace. As i said previously on BF, Sun Tzu is my master for war concern and there's a lesson of him that i keep in my memory : a long war is never good for anyone involved. That's why i asked you for peace, knowing that if you accepted, then we would have been in a cold war, with you ready to attack me at any time.

But in this situation, i had to be ready for a direct strike, and my whole development was war-oriented, until we sign peace. After several tries to get peace, i find myself in a situation of military leader. That's here, when you were in trouble that you asked me for peace

By staying in war, i failed my development and let people like Moineau or Angel taking a large advantage for the rest of the game. It has not been a cold war for me, else i wouldn't have had this power.

I don't think by myself that it's a non-sense to ask for peace after taking a town, it's something i'm used to do, and lot of people accept. I know they will be more able to attack me later, but we're both able to develop correctly until this day... I don't know if you see what i'm meaning.

In my opinion, you failed your diplomacy, and then you cried it was unfair. But you could have avoid this situation in many differents ways. You can't blame other people for something you could have fix by yourself

I had no contact with Yohan, but later on TS he explained me you settled a town real close to him, and with him knowing you were still in war, he cancelled the nap.

About the timer, i know what you mean, i found it too fast for myself too ( that's why i lost the army that stayed after burning your town ) but i didn't shout at any time about it Once again, asking for peace after this looks regular to me. This game is made to simulate the History... It's not a question of ego. When you manage an empire, you have to think to the future rather than thinking to hating people. Lots of empire in earth history had to face 2 wars at the same time, i'm not sure one of their leaders cried for "unfair" fights... They had to manage them, they lost, they won, but on the end they fought with proudness.

About the "Wer ohne Fehler ist der werfe den ersten Stein..." sentence, i could stone you to death knowing that i never insulted anyone on a civ game, even when i've been really upset, as it happen to me once or twice on BF... This is after all a game, if you can't control your emotion, then i'm sorry for you...

Und für die Sprache Schwierigkeit, ich verstehe fast Deutsch, ob du ein Problem mit dem Sprache hatte, könnste du in Deutsch sprechen.

Ok well, we can stop this thread here, just take note centurio, that this is a game, and that often the situations you get in are made by your past actions and you can't said others are responsible of where you lead your nation.

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Blue_Bird
    Zitat Zitat von Xelsius Beitrag anzeigen
    also nochmahl zum 2v1 gegen nilz, da nilz centurio den nap brach kündigte ich ihm den nap10 und grif ihn dan an da ich nap brüche hasse und der meinung bin das die bestraft werden sollten und ich die schlümmer finde als wohl eine nicht ganz erztgemeinte beleidigung
    und das 2v1 gegen blu war wohl keins da ich ihm nur den nap kundigte nud er erklärte mihr dan den krieg also was wird mihr hir vorgeworfen
    ich bin für ein feres spiel und ich spiele doch auch fear oder?
    jedenfals versuche ich es und das nach so einer langen zeit so darauf rumeriten wird finde ich auch nicht gut
    nap kündigen und einen haufen Units an der Grenzen ansammeln ist keine aktion die auf Frieden deutet.
    Und nun beruhig dich wieder. Ist schon längst vergeben und vergessen.

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Centurio
    Wie ich schon im meiner ersten Stellungsnahme geschrieben habe, kann ich es vollkommen nachvollziehen, dass du mich Angriffen hast bei deiner Powerkurve.
    Aber der Punkt ist halt dass du erst aktiv geworden bist als ich in einem 2 Krieg verwickelt war, ist natürlich auch der beste Zeitpunkt, doch leider hatte ich keine Zeit meine Einheiten sinnvoll zu nutzen.
    Dein Angriff war aber keine Inversion. Du hast den Zeitpunkt ausgenutzt um eine Stadt von mir zu zerstören und mir dann wieder Frieden angeboten.
    Das hat mich noch sehr geärgert, und wie gesagt wirkliche Emotionen lassen sich nicht beherrschen

AngelDelSol Avatar von AngelDelSol
    so jetzt sind hoffentlich wieder alle versöhnt.

IMPERIALER SCHATTENSPION Avatar von KaisaSosey
    Mist , da spielt mal einer der Besten dre fransösischen Liga und dann sowas.....

Keine gute Werbung für uns .....

Centurio, verstehe deine Emotionen ..... aber seine Ausdrucksweise sollte man immer unter Kontrolle haben...

Wie oft ich schon üble Ausdrücke ablassen wollte ...

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Mansurji
    Yes, Moineau is one of the best players i know, along with Matth, Larodrigues and Aristobulus

I've explained him that wasn't usual on BF, and i guess he saw how was working a BF game with NAPs, hour-limit and diplomacy, he likes to play long game so i guess you'll have opportunity to see him again

[TBC] Avatar von GxNapoleon
    Das ist gut das es angesprochen wurde und es geklärt wurde!

Ärger ist ok aber bitte verzichtet auf die Beschimpfungen, wir werden im neuen BF da härter mit umgehen und Leute bannen die sich nicht mehr unter Kontrolle haben...
    Spielt mit bei der CIV IV LIGA !

Eine Kooperation vom Civilization Webring Forum und the-battlefield.com

Wo melde ich mich an? HIER!

Nameless
    hey mansu, connection problems fixed i see ?

ewiger Zweiter
    Zitat Zitat von Silverhaze Beitrag anzeigen
    hey mansu, connection problems fixed i see ?
    ja, das erste Mal, dass es keine Probleme gab

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12