Seite 4 von 21 ErsteErste 1234567814 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 46 bis 60 von 306

Thema: 88 naufragar ist Montezuma

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von naufragarRB
    Zitat Zitat von HeymlicH Beitrag anzeigen
    Sind sie nicht. Sein Schwein ist im Flachland, des ist ein 6 Feld, deins ist nur ein 5er.

Ich muss hoffen...
    Bild
    Ich glaube nicht, dass die Kartenbauern verbunden Kupfer geben wuerden. (Copper that didn't need a road. Not sure how to say that.) Hoffentlich sind meine Noten falsch.

If Ziankali doesn't need to build a road for his copper, I'm dead. Something interesting: he could have a worker by now but no tech. Do we think he put turns into a warrior first?

One last thought: if Ziankali started on either of the hills I marked, he would only see 1 of his food resources on round 0. I don't think a map maker would do this. All the same, we still have to worry about his copper location.
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Maugitar
    The grid line is not straight. So you can be sure the city is built on a hill, but if the color (in the marked areas) is more green or brown to say if it is a gras or plain hill it's not really possible to say (at least for me).

Bild

Something interesting: he could have a worker by now but no tech. Do we think he put turns into a warrior first?
    I have read this several time but I still don't understand it.

You can see what a player has achieved here: http://civ.zulan.net/pbspy/game/84/
    I'm not sure if it is possible to get the whole history.

In this part as example you can see that these people have discovered a technology.
    Bild

So if he has grown than you find it there. If anyone has built a warrior first you should see it when you compare the soldier value in the demographics each turn. Of course you don't know who has built it, but you can see if anyone has built it. So if the value is not different to the last turn, you're save

Hopefully this answers your question.
    Geändert von Maugitar (17. Januar 2020 um 14:54 Uhr)

Sorry. I wasn't clear, and I also made a mistake. I assume that he and I have roughly the same beakers, so neither he nor I have gained a tech. (And, as you point out, I should have seen that he didn't gain any points from researching a new tech.) I'm assuming he founded on a plains hill and has a plains forest to work. (Maybe he doesn't.) If my assumptions are right, he can make a 10 turn worker. This worker would finish before he finished Agriculture. I wondered if he delayed his worker by making a warrior. That way, he wouldn't have a worker sitting around doing nothing. My mistake is this: he has Mining, so the worker already has something to do. I am the one without any worker techs.

I think he settled on a plains hill because he didn't settle on Round 0. I think the only explanation is that he moved to a plains hill to build the worker faster.

Civ-Rentner Avatar von HeymlicH
    Er muß eine Runde laufen, um zu dem Weizen zu kommen, daher braucht er Landwirtschaft erst in Runde 12.

Ich fand die Alpen.
    Bild
    Ich mag Ziankalis Land. Zwei gute Fluesse. Der Rhein und die Donau?

Er forschte Landwirtschaft. Ein stressvoll Spiel noch.

Kreutzberg!
    Bild

Ich glaube, er nur Ziankali und me traf. (Geteilt ) (Zinakali is a good player. He knew to focus his spying on me before he met another player.) Kreutzberg can kill my scout. Let's hope he is kind.

The warrior is wounded, so it has 1XP. If it kills my scout, it can promote. And the first person to promote their warrior wins the game.

Ich lebe noch.
    Bild
    Ich habe mein Plan vergessen. Jedenfalls war es alt.

Could you show the resource from now, please? I know it's a pain in the … to activate it every time you login. Do you have any idea where to settle next?

Because you have to do it every time again.

I think those settings stay every time the game loads, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Right now, I plan to settle on the plains hill next to the warrior. I think that I will need to work the gems mine almost constantly in order to tech at a decent pace. (Note that I have few river tiles to cottage.) If I remember my old sandbox, I have to make my settler wait for a turn, just in case Copper isn't in my capital's BFC. I discover BV the turn after the settler moves to the hill.

I'll be honest. I still expect to die to an axe from Ziankali. :alumhut:

Seite 4 von 21 ErsteErste 1234567814 ... LetzteLetzte