Seite 20 von 21 ErsteErste ... 10161718192021 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 286 bis 300 von 306

Thema: 88 naufragar ist Montezuma

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von naufragarRB
    Schiri! Schiri!

Ziankali declared war on me two turns ago (Runde 179 second half (Zweiterzug?)). I then played my turn (180). Ziankali missed his turn and now it's 181. Should I keep playing first? Should I wait for Ziankali? Should we reload? (Others have already played by now). I await your instructions.

Ziankali was logged in last turn for over an hour, so no problems logging in.

It's always nice to write a PM and offer to switch the turn order, but that's for situations where the other player missed his turn completely. In this case it wouldn't make sense, because why should Ziankali get a double turn (with the units he did move last turn) for his mistake?

So go ahead and play your turn first.

Thanks! You know (and now I tell everybody) that Ziankali had internet issues, so he couldn't move his army last turn. He sent a PN to me and LotC asking if we could switch turn order, and that's fine with me, so now Ziankali will move first.

(And thanks again, LotC, for the quick response.)

Edit: I've been responding to Ziankali but I don't know if I'm correctly replying so LotC gets the PNs too. I've told Ziankali via PN that I'm fine with the switch.

Zitat Zitat von naufragarRB Beitrag anzeigen
    He sent a PN to me and LotC asking if we could switch turn order, and that's fine with me, so now Ziankali will move first.
    Yes, everything worked out.

Zitat Zitat von naufragarRB Beitrag anzeigen
    Edit: I've been responding to Ziankali but I don't know if I'm correctly replying so LotC gets the PNs too. I've told Ziankali via PN that I'm fine with the switch.
    No, I didn't get the PMs addressed to Ziankali (just the ones addressed to me). You have to separate the usernames with ";" and it should work. But the important thing is that Ziankali got the message.

Aha! Thanks to my cunning machinations, I now go second in turn-order! Here's my plan:
    Bild

I can't even whip my empty outer cities.
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

Listen. I never give up. But, ah, this looks not so good.
    Bild
    (SV moves before the end of turn.)

Do you know what the worst part is? Nane will outlast me.
    Bild

ε•ω=1 Avatar von Ramkhamhaeng
    Thanks for reporting until it ends

@Nane: Is Holland still in war with him?
    Maybe this stack never made it home before the last city falls.

25 Jahre verheiratet Avatar von Papa Bear
    Thanks from me as well, Naufragar!
    Aktuelles RL-Projekt: PV-Anlage + E-Auto

Heimkinobau-RL-Story

Eine Runde Nostalgie...

Wie kam der Papa zum FCB? Des Rätsels Lösung

Star Wars Episode I-III doch irgendwie nachvollziehbar? Wie der Papa das sieht

Zitat Zitat von Klipsch-RF7II
    "Streaming ist für die breite Masse und denen ist HDR piepschnutzegal. Wenn man denen HDR erklärt, verstehen sie eh' nur Bahnhof"

Thanks, guys.

Zitat Zitat von Ramkhamhaeng Beitrag anzeigen
    @Nane: Is Holland still in war with him?
    Maybe this stack never made it home before the last city falls.
    I believe that Holland and nane are still at war. If nane was very tricky, he could try to take one of my cities from SV in order to stay alive a bit longer.

Oh no! Who could have seen this coming?
    Bild

Good game, everyone! I'm very glad I was able to play here. Sometimes, I might have complained a little. But I'm very thankful to LotC for the map and Ramk for overseeing.

I think my biggest problem was that I was unprepared for a Deity/Huge map. I am used to playing on smaller maps with lower difficulties. I might have directed my frustration at the map, but really I needed to expand slower and not destroy my economy. I will keep these lessons in mind for the next game I play here.

Again, thank you all, players, administrators, (and readers!). This was very fun.

The Man behind the Screen Avatar von Empirate
    Im schwärzesten Schwabenland, wo keine Sonne hinfällt
    GG!

I believe slow expansion is not the answer. Aggressively cottaging every available tile, rushing for Currency, and having better land (...) are. Expand as quickly as humanly possible while somehow still keeping afloat financially... a tricky balance, but your civilization will become obsolete in the mid-term if you don't manage to settle sufficient land.

Heiliger Krieger Avatar von Hagen0
    I wrote something similar at rb. If you could have pushed to the juicier land in Bulgaria and the northern black sea coast it may have been better. Teching with just non-river grassland is not so easy.

You're both right. I re-read my story and one huge event was losing the 85% battle against nane for the pig city. That sent me down the road of ancient-era axe warfare against him and SV. If I had won, I could have settled that river in the east more quickly. Oh well. Peace was not our fate.

The Man behind the Screen Avatar von Empirate
    Im schwärzesten Schwabenland, wo keine Sonne hinfällt
    That war with nane was already clutching at straws, I believe. No, what I hinted at was that your land just wasn't very good. If you need early warfare to settle good land, you're already a little bit fucked, of course. But you could've gone all-out rush against Portugal for the much better land there, if you'd been so inclined. Maybe. If it works, you're set up for a strong game. If it doesn't, well, why prolong the inevitable, eh?

25 Jahre verheiratet Avatar von Papa Bear
    What I'd be interested in: did you at any point pre-game consider using the AGG Axes for an early territorial gain? I had to deal with an army of AGG Shock-Axes in the predecessor game and really, really hated it
    Aktuelles RL-Projekt: PV-Anlage + E-Auto

Heimkinobau-RL-Story

Eine Runde Nostalgie...

Wie kam der Papa zum FCB? Des Rätsels Lösung

Star Wars Episode I-III doch irgendwie nachvollziehbar? Wie der Papa das sieht

Zitat Zitat von Klipsch-RF7II
    "Streaming ist für die breite Masse und denen ist HDR piepschnutzegal. Wenn man denen HDR erklärt, verstehen sie eh' nur Bahnhof"

Seite 20 von 21 ErsteErste ... 10161718192021 LetzteLetzte