Seite 16 von 21 ErsteErste ... 6121314151617181920 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 226 bis 240 von 306

Thema: 88 naufragar ist Montezuma

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von naufragarRB
    Suite hat sich zurueckgezogen. Velleicht kommt er weider.

Mein Reich:
    Bild

Es ist gross aber unbemittelt:

Bild

Ich brauche Zeit und Unsichtbarkeit. Werden meine Gegner diese mir geben?
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

Bild

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Maugitar
    Could it be that you're not the target? But if yes, can you stop/ beat him? What is his power compared to you?

Here's the power graph:
    Bild

It's possible that I'm not the target, but I'm the weakest of nane's neighbors (that I know about). I'm increasing my power quickly with catapult whips. He hadn't played when I played. If he starts attacking now, I don't think I can keep the pig city. Unfortunately, this city is a big part of my economy. It's going to be very close...

I thought I was going to be ok, but I did not account for an extra twelve Numidians!
    Bild
    Well, that's the end for our young hero. The pig city will certainly fall, but more worrying is that by moving all my units to the East, I'm inviting an attack from Ziankali in the west, who just finished his war against Kreutzberg.

Frozen offered me a map for map trade. I got the better end of this deal.
    Bild

I've declared war on nane to grab the second half of the turn timer. I've offered peace, but he'd be crazy to accept it. I don't have nearly enough spears to stop 12 Numids + 8 War Elephants.

P.S. I'm not allowed to complain about my position after seeing poor KSL (the player on the British Isles). Wow, what a terrible draw.

Zitat Zitat von Hagen0 Beitrag anzeigen

The Man behind the Screen Avatar von Empirate
    Im schwärzesten Schwabenland, wo keine Sonne hinfällt
    Thanks for the map! That is extremely helpful for us lurkers: as far as I've read other stories, you're the first one to actually post such a map. Puts some things into perspective.

I didn't report last turn, in which SV declared war and sniped an undefended city. Or at least, this is what I thought from Civstats. I had emptied two cities to move their garrisons to the silver city and was content to shrug off losing one if SV had a hidden chariot or galley waiting for the snipe.

It turns out that this was not a quick strike but rather the first step in a larger invasion. He landed three galleys worth of units in my crab city, which, so long ago, was his crab city. He now has moved up to threaten my deer city. I've pulled back from the silver city. The deer city shouldn't fall unless I've miscounted. SV has a choice to make this turn. (I'm in the middle of the turn order sandwich: nane-naufragar-SV.) He doesn't have enough units to take the city if he attacks this turn, but if he waits this turn, I might be able to destroy his stack:

Hannibal, it is said, knew how to gain a victory but not how to use it. I have no idea at all why nane hasn't moved in yet. Annoyingly, because of SV's interference, I'm sure he will. Who can resist an empty city?

In international news, Aspi landed the Sistine Chapel. Since he's been my friendliest neighbor, I hope he wins via Cultural Victory.

If you'll forgive the picture dump, here's the rest of the world, if no one else has reported it:
    Bild
    Bild
    Bild
    Bild
    Bild

negativ im positiven Sinn Avatar von Mitchizen
    NRW - irgendwo bei der Stadt, die es nicht gibt (is` wahr!) (Foto ©1966 paramount pictures)
    good luck
    Zitat Zitat von Kaiserin Uschi Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich würde auch viel länger leben, wenn ich jeden Tag ne halbe Stunde joggen würde. Allerdings verbringe ich die gewonnene Lebenszeit dann aber mit joggen. :sz:
    Achtung Spoiler:
    I`m still here .. and I tested very positively in a... in another sense ...so ... this morning, yeah ... I tested positively toward negative, right? So .. now, I tested, er, perfectly this morning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNiqWjDAm8M -
    Zitat Zitat von BruderJakob Beitrag anzeigen
    [...]
    [guter vs. perfekter User]

Zitat Zitat von Mitchizen Beitrag anzeigen
    good luck
    Danke!

SV offered peace. So be it. Accepted. Nane offered peace for the city under attack. No, he can have peace when I'm eliminated.

Here's the layout:

Numidians are very scary. I don't think he'll attack with them next turn, even though that might be the best move. (I don't think he can see my reserve stack.) If he doesn't attack next turn, I suspect I have two more turns. (First turn, he moves up. Second turn, he bombards the defenses. Third turn, he attacks.) I'll have to decide what to do. Retreating from the city is always an option, but that just delays the problem. By my count, he has 11 catapults and 32 other units. It will take me a long time to build a stack that can kill this, but it's the only thing to do.

Plemo was online when I was, and he conquered 3 cities from his eastern neighbor (firlefanzer). Plemo will ignore nane to his west; Holland hasn't done anything that I'm aware of this game. It's probably not profitable to stay at war to drain nane's resources my way, but it's just about the only play I've got left.

negativ im positiven Sinn Avatar von Mitchizen
    NRW - irgendwo bei der Stadt, die es nicht gibt (is` wahr!) (Foto ©1966 paramount pictures)
    no matter (gerne)
    As I have read, war elephants in RB (while I don`t know, if you stem from there) have only 7, here they are at 8. I hope, you have that in mind. Maybe attacking a stack of him helped by taking at first the catapults could let you make it.
    (please excuse me for my poor english)

Can you complete currency while fighting him? Or are your spendings your income at the moment.
    Zitat Zitat von Kaiserin Uschi Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich würde auch viel länger leben, wenn ich jeden Tag ne halbe Stunde joggen würde. Allerdings verbringe ich die gewonnene Lebenszeit dann aber mit joggen. :sz:
    Achtung Spoiler:
    I`m still here .. and I tested very positively in a... in another sense ...so ... this morning, yeah ... I tested positively toward negative, right? So .. now, I tested, er, perfectly this morning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNiqWjDAm8M -
    Zitat Zitat von BruderJakob Beitrag anzeigen
    [...]
    [guter vs. perfekter User]

Im Moment ist die Menge des Einheiten das Problem. Ich habe nicht genug "hitters", um die Katapulte zu ergaenzen.

Ich muss pruefen, wie viel Schaden nane anrichten kann. Fast sicher sollte ich mich zurueckziehen. (Um spaeter zu kaempfen! )

Ich verdiene kein Geld aber auch verliere ich keins.

(Bitte enschuldigen mein Deutsch. Nane hat aufgehoert, seines PN auf Deutsch zu schreiben. )

Seite 16 von 21 ErsteErste ... 6121314151617181920 ... LetzteLetzte